Recommended by 100% of travellers
Select Date and Travellers
Select tour language
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
The walk to the Nauyaca Waterfall is such a rich and satisfying experience that it fuses an impressive two-story waterfall with a pleasant and easy hike during which we can share many data and basic notions about our beautiful nature and its problems, how to take care of it and so so much enjoy it, this experience is best enjoyed on foot and in small groups: the waterfall is an essential natural wonder of Costa Rica and the walk serves as a beautiful snack that invites us to promote and encourage discussion about environmental conservation among the participants already share personal knowledge along the way. A family adventure, is one of the destinations that you can not miss in Costa Rica.
- You'll start atNauyaca Waterfalls/Cataratas NauyacaOr, you can also get picked upSee Important Information for details
- 1Nauyaca Waterfalls Nature ParkStop: 3 hours - Admission includedThe trip to the Nauyaca Waterfall offers such a rich and satisfying experience that combines an impressive two-story waterfall with a pleasant and easy hike. A family adventure is one of the destinations that you can not miss in Costa Rica.Read more
- You'll end atNauyaca Waterfalls/Cataratas NauyacaDominical - San Isidro PZ, Puntarenas Province, Pérez Zeledón, 11909, Costa RicaIn front of the box officeSee address & details
Nauyaca Waterfalls/Cataratas Nauyaca, Dominical - San Isidro PZ, Puntarenas Province, Pérez Zeledón, 11909, Costa Rica
Returns to original departure point
- Private transportation
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Fresh fruit
- Entry/Admission - Nauyaca Waterfalls Nature Park
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travellers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travellers. If it’s cancelled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 4 travellers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Time of year
We thoroughly enjoyed our experience with Davide. We met early because he wanted to get there before the crowds. Expert tip. When we arrived we were the only ones there which was absolutely magical. He knows what he’s doing and has amazing information to share. The trip Exceeded…
Date of experience: January 2020
1 Helpful vote
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travellers have to say about the operator.
By: Life Planet Project
Incredible Corcovado Tour
Our tour of Corcovado National Park began in the mangroves of Sierpe. We reached the park by boat in about an hour …
Trip to Corcovado National Park
Life Planet Project (Davide & Carolina) arranged our day trip to Corcovado NP with a small group led by our guide C…
Amazing shark sightings, and very eco friendly
We took a diving/snorkeling tour to Cano Island, via the mangroves. Carolina and Davide are passionate about the oc…
Take a non-traditional 'tour' with Life Planet Project
I was so glad I picked to travel with Life Planet Project a day tour which included snorkelling at Caño Island. The…
Extremely friendly and informative guides who were an absolute highlight of my Costa Rica Trip!
Summary: I had a fantastic time with Carolina and Davide. They were friendly and obviously passionate about the en…
We went to visit the Nauyaca Waterfalls, just wonderful experience! Carolina she’s been so nice with all her knowle…
Whales, Crocs & Dolphins, O My!
Five of us experienced the captivating beauty of Costa Rica guided by our knowledgeable guides, Carolina & David of…
Passionate, professional tours showcasing the natural beauty of Costa Rica
I had an amazingly wonderful day diving and marveling at nature with David and Carolina. I took the 3-tank diving+w…
Amazing day diving and enjoying the beautiful nature of Costa Rica
We had a superb day diving at Cano Island with Carolina and Davida. We saw a sloth and dolphins on our way to the i…
Great Day Diving - Personal service - Eco focussed.
We did a three tank dive at Caño Island. Carolina and Davide provide an excellent, personal, experience. You are n…
An amazing day :)
We had a beautiful experience with Davide and Carolina. We had the opportunity to observe a lot of beautiful animal…
Amazing, breathtaking, beautiful, relaxed and so much fun!
What an amazing experience. The day before we went diving, Davide and Carolina came to our hostel to introduce th…
- Duration: 4h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Pickup offered
- Languages Offered: English, Italian, Spanish
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+44 12 2492 8241
Frequently bought together
Frequently Asked Questions about Guided Walk to the Nauyaca Waterfall
- Guided Walk to the Nauyaca Waterfall will start at 7:00 AM. Discover and book Guided Walk to the Nauyaca Waterfall on Tripadvisor
- Guided Walk to the Nauyaca Waterfall price starts from £36.98. Discover and book Guided Walk to the Nauyaca Waterfall on Tripadvisor
- Guided Walk to the Nauyaca Waterfall cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Guided Walk to the Nauyaca Waterfall on Tripadvisor
- Guided Walk to the Nauyaca Waterfall is hosted by Life Planet Project. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Life Planet Project on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Guided Walk to the Nauyaca Waterfall on Tripadvisor