Select Date and Travellers
Select tour language
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
discover and experience the amazing SALT DESERT of UYUNI on a NEW, FUN & SAFE service, traveling on the best 4x4 vehicles in BOLIVIA you will explore the surrounding and enter deep inside the salt desert where you will be able to take amazing mirror effect pictures, unique and fun perspective photography and enjoy a unique lunch in the middle of the salt desert.
- You'll get picked upSee Important Information for details
- 1Salar de UyuniStop: 8 hours - Admission excludedSee details
- 2Isla IncahuasiStop: 60 minutes - Admission excludedSee details
- shared/group 4X4 vehicle (06 persons per vehicle)
- english speaking guide (photography)
- water boots
- bottle of water (lunch)
- bottle of soda (lunch)
- transfers IN/OUT (airport/hotel only)
- entrance fees (isla incahuasi 30bs)
- additional water
- toilette fees
- TIP (driver & guide)
- travel insurance (+30usd per person)
- Entry/Admission - Salar de Uyuni
- Entry/Admission - Isla Incahuasi
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- this is a private share/group tour with a maximum of 06 persons per 4x4, this is to ensure safety and quality to our guests (note: if you are a group of 5 or more persons we can accommodate)
- passport information (name, number, expiry and country is required at time of booking for all participants)
- multi-lingual guide
- vegetarian option is available (please advise at time of booking if required)
- moderate amount of walking is involved, trekking shoes is recommended
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travellers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travellers
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travellers have to say about this operator.
By: Got Salt Bolivia
True nature experience
I can really recommend the private 3D2N saltflat tour with GotSaltBolivia and our guide/driver/chef Paul. It was en…
Disappointing Tour, Great Area!!
After much hesitation, I decided to write a review, so that what happened to us would not happen to others. First, …
Got lots of Salt!
I would have written this review for Paul himself but I feel Got Salt is what Paul stands for. Right before we plan…
Would definitely recommend Paul he was very accommodating and friendly and takes great pictures. The salar is one o…
Good tour, but with small flaws
First of all, I must say that the 3-day tour itself was well organized, we had everything we needed, food during th…
Such a fun day!
Paul is honestly the best and most interactive tour guide I have ever had! He planned the day perfectly and we coul…
Adventurous 3 day-tour
We had a great time with Paul Guardia. We discovered Bolivia in 3 days. The first day we saw the Salt flats and Pau…
We had a great time. We saw the salt flats - both dry and wet. We also saw a number of lagoons, flamingoes, mountai…
3 day 100% salt tour - highlight of Bolivia trip
We did the 100% salt tour (3 days, 2 nights) with Paul from GOT Salt Bolivia. The communication before the tour was…
A great tour and guide
We had the pleasure of touring parts of Bolivia with Got Salt Tours. We had several great days with Paul, who took …
Private 2-day tour including Laguna Colorada and the salt flats
We had a private 2-day tour including the visit to Laguna Colorada and the salt flats in July. For travelers with l…
Fantastic day at the salt flats
We had an amazing day at the salt flats with Paul. When booking the tour he was easily reachable through whatsapp. …
Wow Wow Wow. Need to send out the BIGGEST Thankyou to Israel (our guide) and Diego (our driver). They made our tour…
Fantastic tour company and guide/photographer extraordinaire (Valeria)!
I have nothing but great things to say about Gol Salt tours! My guide, Valeria, was so accommodating, sweet, friend…
Great day at the salt flats
Did a private tour with Got Salt and it was amazing. They promptly picked us up at the airport and at 10am we bega…
- Duration: 8–9 hours
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Instant Confirmation
- Pickup offered
- Languages Offered: English, Spanish
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+44 12 2492 8241
Frequently Asked Questions about FULL DAY + SUNSET TOUR (shared program/mirror effect)
- FULL DAY + SUNSET TOUR (shared program/mirror effect) will start at 10:00 AM. Discover and book FULL DAY + SUNSET TOUR (shared program/mirror effect) on Tripadvisor
- FULL DAY + SUNSET TOUR (shared program/mirror effect) price starts from £46.98. Discover and book FULL DAY + SUNSET TOUR (shared program/mirror effect) on Tripadvisor
- FULL DAY + SUNSET TOUR (shared program/mirror effect) cancellation policy: All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties. Discover and book FULL DAY + SUNSET TOUR (shared program/mirror effect) on Tripadvisor
- FULL DAY + SUNSET TOUR (shared program/mirror effect) is hosted by Got Salt Bolivia. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Got Salt Bolivia on Tripadvisor. Discover and book FULL DAY + SUNSET TOUR (shared program/mirror effect) on Tripadvisor