Recommended by 100% of travellers
Select Date and Travellers
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
The 8 day Lemosho variation is the ideal schedule for this route. On the 8 day Lemosho route, the trek from Barranco to Barafu is broken up into two days, allowing for a short day just prior to the summit attempt. This is important because summit day begins very early, around midnight, so climbers are sleep deprived going into the toughest day on the mountain. By having a short day beforehand, climbers can be better rested.
- Rescue fee
- Park fees
- All activities(Unless labeled as optional)
- All accommodation(Unless listed as upgrade)
- Camping equipment(Sleeping bag excluded)
- A professional driver/guide
- All transportation(Unless labeled as optional)
- All Taxes/VAT
- Roundtrip airport transfer
- Meals(As specified in the day-by-day section)
- Drinking water(On all days)
- Bottled water
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Climbing gear
- International flights(From/to home)
- Accommodation before and at the end of the tour
- Sleeping bag
- Bath towels
- Personal items(Souvenirs, travel insurance, visa fees, etc.
- Government imposed increase of taxes and/or park fees
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum age is 10 years
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Near public transportation
- Most travellers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 25 travellers
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
Time of year
After many investigative hours on Tripadvisor, I decided to go with ClimbKili tour company to climb Mt. Kilimanjaro because of all the positive reviews. I'm happy to report that all the wonderful reviews were correct. We stayed at the Summit Lodge in Arusha. It was nice and…
Date of experience: June 2019
2 Helpful votes
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travellers have to say about the operator.
By: Kilimanjaro Trip
Kilimanjaro climb - Highly recommended
Excellent guide and porters. Very comfortable lodging and great food. Highly recommend guide Honest. All around gre…
Affordable price with good service
The tour was great. CEO castro is very good understandable. kind. We enjoy the trip. Good very kind.
The trip in general was very well organized, and our tour guide Dickson was very helpful throughout the trip. Recom…
Fantastic experience and trip of a lifetime
Adventure tours and Castro exceeded my expectations. From the minute I landed Castro meet me and made my stay very…
Nothing short of amazing
I booked my 4 days Safari with Kilimanjaro Trip Safaris on the Internet. From the beginning all questions asked on …
- Mount Kilimanjaro
- Duration: 8 days
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Instant Confirmation
- Pickup offered
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+44 12 2492 8241
Frequently Asked Questions about 8 Days Kilimanjaro Climbing - Lemosho Route
How much is 8 Days Kilimanjaro Climbing - Lemosho Route?
8 Days Kilimanjaro Climbing - Lemosho Route price starts from £1,714.02. Discover and book 8 Days Kilimanjaro Climbing - Lemosho Route on Tripadvisor
What is the 8 Days Kilimanjaro Climbing - Lemosho Route cancellation policy?
8 Days Kilimanjaro Climbing - Lemosho Route cancellation policy: All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties. Discover and book 8 Days Kilimanjaro Climbing - Lemosho Route on Tripadvisor
Which company provides 8 Days Kilimanjaro Climbing - Lemosho Route?
8 Days Kilimanjaro Climbing - Lemosho Route is hosted by Kilimanjaro Trip. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Kilimanjaro Trip on Tripadvisor. Discover and book 8 Days Kilimanjaro Climbing - Lemosho Route on Tripadvisor