Select Date and Travellers
(Price varies by group size)
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
We guarantee you to experience the excitement of an African wildlife safari, or even a photographic safari in two of the most spectacular national game parks in Tanzania. We prepare this safari, because are perfect for those who want to see African Big Five. This 8-day safari takes you to four of Africa’s well-known parks. Spend one night in Tarangire National Park and one night in Karatu town near Lake Manyara and two nights in Serengeti National Park searching for the Big Five lions, leopards, buffalo, elephants and rhinos. On a series of game drives in the park. Continue on to the Ngorongoro Conservation Area where you will visit the Ngorongoro Crater. 8-day safari with private guide Game drives in Serengeti National Park Visit the Ngorongoro Crater Meals, camping and park fees included.
- Two night in Moshi/Arusha, 5nights on safari
- 4x4 safari Vehicle modified Land cruiser with viewing roof
- Pick up at Kilimanjaro International Airport
- Tarangire National Park
- Lake Manyara
- Serengeti National Park
- Ngorongoro Crater
- Game drive in Tarangire National Park
- Game drive in Lake Manyara National Park
- Game drive in Serengeti National Park
- Game drive in Ngorongoro Crater
- All Weather Adventures safari driver guide
- Bottled water
- Not included Tipping to your driver guide Lunches, dinners and drinks at your hotel in Moshi before and after safari. Tipping on safari from the safari group (not per traveler): Driver guide: $20/day Flight International Flights and Insurance Visa $100 per person for US Nationals and $50 per person for other Country Nationals Drinks All type of soft and hard drinks Personal items Laundry Toiletries
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Preparation for safari
- During your trip off road, the dust enters inside the car through the open windows / roof, so don't choose blindingly white clothes, Casual, comfortable and easy to wash clothes are recommended. The goal is to pack lightly as most lodges and camps will launder clothes for a small fee. Safaris are informal and there is no need to dress up. Do plan to dress in layers so you can adjust to temperature changes as early morning game drives can be quite cold depending on the time of year while day time temperatures can get quite warm. Stick to neutral or khaki colours and avoid wearing dark blue or black clothes as these colours tend to attract tsetse flies. Wide brimmed hats, sun glasses, sunscreen, insect repellent are a necessity. After sunset, we recommend that you wear long pants, long sleeved shirts and socks and spray insect repellent to avoid being bitten by mosquitoes.
- Ngorongoro most hotels are at an altitude of 3000 m, where at the night time the temperature falls to zero, so warm clothes will be useful.
- Serengeti, on the contrary, it can be hot in sneakers, however the journey in sandals would be more comfortable.
- Hotel has luggage storage Facilities. Therefore, for more safe you can leave your luggage in the hotel
- All tourist hotels adapt their menus to suit European tastes, while also including some local dishes. You should have no problems when it comes to food so long as you make your dietary preferences (vegetarian, allergic, etc.) clear to your Tour Manager when booking.
- Staff your mini first aid kit:
- Analgesic and antipyretic;
- Drugs from stomach problems (e.g., Enterofuryl, No-Spa, Imodium, Festal, activated carbon);
- Antiseptic (iodine, cream relieves itching and irritation after insect bites);
- Bactericidal plaster, bandage;
- Antimalarial drugs (such as Malarone, Lariam);
- Tablets from motion sickness while the bad work of vestibular apparatus (Dramina, Dramineks);
- Antihistamines for allergies (Claritin, Loratadine, Azelastine).
- It is also recommended to bring the repellents because mosquitoes are usually active early in the morning and at sunset, midges terrorize everybody near the water bodies and the botflies feast in the near vicinity of the animals.
- Do not forget the sunscreen! Choose a product with SPF 40 protection or higher that the equatorial sun will not paint your skin in all the shades of an African sunset.
- We provide full meals from breakfast, lunch and dinner. Early in the morning you will take breakfast at lodge or camp site, during lunch time you get nice food in lunch box and dinner time taken at lodge.
- The best time to go on safari is really dependent on when you wish to come, your interests, places you wish to visit and activities that you may want to do.
- In any time you decide to travel, we will build your itinerary to ensure you’re located in the right parks and the right regions for best wildlife viewing. We can make suggestions about the best areas to visit and build the safari around the time of you wish to travel, interests and budget.
- The best time to see wildebeest migration spread out across the Serengeti plains, we’ll recommend you travel in the green season stretching from December to April. This is especially good for the calving season. As the migration moves North from June onwards the Northern part of the Serengeti and river crossings into Kenya’s Maasai Mara is the best area.
- Pick up at Kilimanjaro International Airport
- All accommodation before and after safari(breakfast and rooms)
- Private professional safari guide
- Private 4 x 4 safari with roof for game viewing
- Entrance park fees and 18% VAT to our entrance fees
- Entrance fees to all national parks
- Maasai life style tour if your interest
- All meals included(breakfast, lunch and dinner)
- Tips to your safari guide
- Air tickets
- Tanzania Visa fee
- Travel Insurance
- Alcohol at hotels, unless specifically stated under all-inclusive rates
- Optional activities such as Balloon safaris
- Walking safaris, Maasai village tours, Oldvai Gorge but these can be included if you wish
- Taking an African safari with your children can be a very rewarding experience, creating some unforgettable family memories. It will also instill respect in your children at an early age for our beautiful planet and the wildlife that inhabit it, which is a very important factor for conservation efforts.
- Get ready for rough road conditions during game drives and transfers within the national parks and conservation areas. The main roads to and from Arusha to Tarangire National Park, Lake Manyara National Park and to the Ngorongoro Conservation Area Gate are completely paved but the roads within the national parks and conservation areas are not. Remember, traversing rough roads and tracks are a part of the excitement of the African game driving experience.
- For best sightings, we recommend that you leave the lodge or camp at 6:00am sharp for early morning game drives. Many animals are most active in the early morning hours between 6:00am to 9:00am. Your safari guide will arrange breakfast boxes with the lodges so that you can make the most of the early morning hours when game will be most active and lighting is best for photography
- Best way is to follow the instruction of your safari guide. Many of the wildlife may seem harmless and almost tame, especially those that have been habituated to safari vehicles in the Serengeti and Ngorongoro Crater but they are wild animals and potentially extremely dangerous.
- Most of the safari lodges and camps are not fenced and wildlife move freely about. Please follow all safety instructions provided by the lodge or camp regarding moving to and from your room/tent after dark. If you have young children, do not let them out of your sight or wander alone under any circumstances.
- You are responsible for your own safety, if you are unsure of anything, please do not hesitate to ask your safari guide or lodge/camp staff.
- Be prepared for dusty conditions. Even in the rainy/green season, the plains can dry up quickly and the fine soil and the wind can cause dust problems. In the dry season, the conditions will be worse. Cameras, video and other electronic equipment need to be protected from the dust and we recommend bringing a camera bag that can be easily opened and completely sealed to protect against dust when the camera or video equipment are not being used.
- We can include a variety of activities which will allows you to meet with local people to appreciate their culture and tradition. From a Maasai village tour to a visit to a local primary school and orphanage or shopping at a local market, these activities can easily be incorporated into your itinerary
- If you are coming from North America or Europe, we recommend flying KLM to Kilimanjaro International Airport (JRO) Air France, British Airways, Kenya Airways via Nairobi, Turkish airlines via Turkey or Qatar airlines via the Middle East.
- If you are coming from China, we recommend flying Ethiopian Air to Kilimanjaro International Airport (JRO)
- If you are planning a visit to Zanzibar after your safari, we recommend that you either (i) arrange your flight so that you arrive at JRO and depart through Dar Es Salaam International Airport (DAR) or consider arriving into Tanzania through DAR and then take a connecting flight to JRO to start your safari.
- Zanzibar flights are available from Kilimanjaro Airport and Arusha airport and also from various locations in the Serengeti.
- The flight between JRO and DAR is approximately about one hour.
- Please confirm all international flights and seating prior to departure.
- There are various options. We can book hotels for your arrival in Arusha or you can choose to book yourself. Arusha is where our safari begins and ends. We can include airport transfers from Kilimanjaro or Arusha airport or if you are coming from Kenya we can transfer you from the borders. You can also arrange your own transfers and we can pick you up for the safaris from your hotel in Arusha , Moshi or straight from either of the airports.
- Bringing children on safari is not only safe, but also highly educational and lots of fun for them. Seeing wild animals in their natural habitat, as opposed to a Zoo, is an experience that they shall carry with them through the rest of their lives. Just keep in mind that spending hours in a safari vehicle may be hard on children younger than 2.
- Citizens of the EU and USA can acquire entry visas at international airports in Tanzania as well as other border crossings. Visa costs: generally USD 50 (USD 100 for The citizens of USA)
- If your comfort during what could be a rather lengthy flight with either tight connections or long layovers outweighs cost considerations, then we recommend that you consult the ratings in the World’s Top 100 Airlines 2017.
- Otherwise, pick what seems to be the most convenient of the airlines in your price range. Turkish, Emirates, Fly Dubai, KLM, Ethiopian are among the airlines with regular flights to Tanzania.
- One of our drivers will meet you with a sign bearing your/your group’s name at your airport of arrival regardless of the time of day.
- In short- Tanzania is absolutely safe for tourists. Tourism provides a large part of the country’s foreign income and the local authorities take matters of security very seriously. Moreover, Tanzania is one of the most politically stable countries in the region and Tanzanians are very friendly as a people.
- This said, some criminality does exist, just as it does everywhere else. We, therefore, recommend that you exercise common sense and follow the rules below:
- Avoid the dangerous parts of any town- these are usually mentioned in most books and your guide will be happy to point them out.
- Do not leave your belongings unattended.
- When planning to take photos in towns, it is best to bring along a guide. This is not so much in the interests of safety, but, rather, in order to facilitate communication with the locals, who are – for cultural reasons – not always happy about being photographed and often do not speak English.
- After dark it is best to avoid walking and use taxis for all your travel within town. These are best organized by your tour operator or hotel reception.
- There have been no recorded cases of yellow fever in the country’s tourist regions (most of the country, really) in the last twenty years. However, when planning to visit the less visited parts, it may be recommended that you get yellow fever vaccination two weeks before your planned travel date. This vaccination is the effective for ten years. You may read more about
- in our article.
- The problem of malaria in Tanzania is greatly exaggerated. Not all species of mosquito carry malaria to begin with, and contracting malaria is unlikely in most parts of the country. However, if planning on visiting the less visited parts of the country, we would recommend that you read article about
- We highly recommend that you have your travel insurance regardless of what foreign country you may be visiting. If you are planning a Kilimanjaro climb, make sure that climbing emergencies are covered in your policy at height no less than 6,000 meters. If necessary your Tour Manager will assist with purchasing such insurance.
- Yes, all the Hotels our company offers provide safe water. Taking showers and brushing you teeth is never a problem and the water is actually potable. However, we still recommend that you only drink bottled water, which is always available at hotels and shops
- Tanzania has two major seasons. Although weather patterns can vary widely from year to year typically the dry season starts around June and last through until October and the green or rainy season commences from November until around May with a short dry season typically between January and February.
- The parks located in the popular northern safari circuit are located at a high elevation making the climate pleasant for game viewing even during midday. The average temperature in the Serengeti during the warmer months of October to March can range from a high of 29C to a low of 17C, and during the cooler months of April to September a high of 26C to a low of 13C. The rim of the Ngorongoro Crater has an elevation of over 2,200 meters and the night time temperatures can drop below freezing. It is always advisable to bring warmer jumpers or a light jacket for evenings and early mornings.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 24 travellers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travellers have to say about this operator.
By: All Weather Adventures
the All Weather Adventure team were very professional and helpful in every way from the guides to the porters and t…
Awesome 3 day safari to Tarangire and Ngorongoro Crater
My sister and I had a really great safari experience thanks to these guys. It started with a responsive and pleasan…
Excellent hiking to Materuni waterfalls
We received an excellent service from our guide, he took excellent pictures and we had an amazing time.
Stalking Zebra with the Loin's
We had a wonderful trip. From the accommodation chosen for us to the game drives. We saw many more animals than I h…
Life changing experience to the top of mount Kilimanjaro
My gratitudes and alot of appreciation to the whole All Weather Adventure crew who were just awesome. From start t…
Life experience with All Weather Adventures
We visited Tarangire, Lake Manyara, Ndutu Area, Central Serengeti, Ngorongoro Crater...and saw all the 'Big 5'.This…
The trip was lovely we had great time.. we enjoyed hiking it was such a great experience and we explore to the full…
The trip was lovely, we enjoyed hiking Materuni water falls is one of the place to be, we had awesome moment an…
Incredible Experience Ever!!!
Hi, I would like to thank All weather adventures for a very well organized and fantastic trip we had with in Febru…
They took me to the top of Kilimanjaro!
648535545 This company is incredible! The customer service is without equal, the hotel (Park View Hotel in Moshi…
The great tour company for mount kilimanjaro
I am so happy and I choose ALL WEATHER ADVENTURES for Climbing Mount Kilimanjaro. Starting with pick up on airport,…
Amazing trekking to Uhuru Peak
It was an incredible trekking. Unforgettable life time knowledge and not an easy challenge. Without help of the gui…
Lifetime adventure to kilimanjaro
It was not easy to find a company we could do with tourism climbing Kilimanjaro. Lastly we were able to find ALL WE…
MORE THAN ADVENTURE
We climbed mount Kilimanjaro 7 Days via Lemosho route, All Weather Adventures is the best local tour company due to…
Mt. Kilimanjaro Trek
AllWeatherAdventures organized one amazing trip! I was met at the airport by the company owner who drove me to th…
- Duration: 8 days
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+44 12 2492 8241
Frequently Asked Questions about 8 Days : The Best Adventure Tanzania Safari
- 8 Days : The Best Adventure Tanzania Safari will start at 8:00 AM. Discover and book 8 Days : The Best Adventure Tanzania Safari on Tripadvisor
- 8 Days : The Best Adventure Tanzania Safari price starts from £2,712.80. Discover and book 8 Days : The Best Adventure Tanzania Safari on Tripadvisor
- 8 Days : The Best Adventure Tanzania Safari cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book 8 Days : The Best Adventure Tanzania Safari on Tripadvisor
- 8 Days : The Best Adventure Tanzania Safari is hosted by All Weather Adventures. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact All Weather Adventures on Tripadvisor. Discover and book 8 Days : The Best Adventure Tanzania Safari on Tripadvisor