Select Date and Travellers
Select tour language
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
This safari will take you to the Tanzania's best locations such as Tarangire National Park, Ngorongoro Crater which is known also as the Garden of Eden, and Serengeti National Park. Get a chance to see the "Big Five" and other animals such as impalas, zebras, buffalos, etc. You will feel being one with nature as you will spend your nights in various great campsites. Witness what Tanzania has to offer! you will have memorable adventures with professional staffs and experienced guides and cooks, our safari start from Moshi and end to Moshi
Moshi - Ngarasero village
Ngarasero village - Base of Ol...
Depart for Moshi
Returns to original departure point
- • 2 Night of accommodation (before and after safari)
- • 3 Meals per day
- Mineral water
- • Camping gears like two people per tent
- • Mattress, table, Chair, Pillow
- Private Safari guide
- • Private 4 x 4 safari jeep with pop up roof for game viewing
- Park fees
- Crater fees
- • Airport/Bus station Arrival/Departure Meet and Greets at the airport/Bus station
- • On safari – Vehicles equipped with ice chest with mineral water, wildlife guidebook.
- • Government taxes, VAT and service charges relating to accommodation and included meals
- Travel insurance
- Personal Expenses
- • Tips to the guide/driver and any items of personal nature.
- • Meals not listed above
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travellers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travellers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travellers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travellers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travellers have to say about this operator.
By: Kilisa Tours & Safaris
I NEVER in a million years thought I would be able to make it to the Peak. This was our FIRST hiking trip of any ki…
Excellent Kilimanjaro climb with Kilisa
We rarely leave reviews, but the team here was amazing, porters, chef and of course the guides Bakari and DJ. They …
Amazing Tanzania Experience (Climb, Culture, Safari)
When a friend and I were looking for a company to partner with to summit Kilimanjaro and have a great safari experi…
I cannot express how grateful I am to Kilisa
I was planning my trip for a long time. It took me a while to choose the right company to join, until I finally cho…
7 day Lemosho route -Mount Kilimanjaro with KILISA
****KILISA BOMBA**** We had the most incredible experience on the 8-day Lemosho route with Kilisa. We were extreme…
Easy Communication Honest answers
After all my online search l find Kilisa tour I booked tour with them Compare other companies it was easy to comm…
Serengeti & Ngorongoro Safari - 3 Days
I want to thank Kilisa tours for the great service. I went on a three day camping safari from Moshi. It was only me…
I would highly recommend Kilisa for Mt. Kilimanjaro climb
I contacted top 10 ranked agencies for my 7 day private Machame route climb and Kilisa(owner Naick) was very respon…
Trekking Kili with the best!
I can’t recommend Kilisa Tours enough. We just finished the trek a couple of days ago. From the pick up at the airp…
Amazing experience with Kilisa tours We were a group of 3 people from France, who made the 7-day ascent of the Le…
Really easy hike but the landscape was awesome. I saw several blue monkeys. I only had a day but I am planning on d…
I booked through Kilisa to do 6 day Rongai route. They joined me onto a trek which was absolutely awesome. The hosp…
Nice trip with unforgettable experience
I had unbelievable experience thanks to Kilisa Tour. My team was very kind and friendly. If you're interested in Mt…
Amazing Company to Hike Kili with!!
There are so many different companies to hike Kili with! When we were choosing and reading reviews etc. it was hone…
Unreal solo climb 19 year old female
I had an absolutely fantastic time with Kilisa tours. The guides (Tammy, Joseph and Bakari) were so caring and know…
- Mount Kilimanjaro, Mount Kilimanjaro, and 1 more
- Duration: 3 days
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Pickup offered
- Languages Offered: English, French, German, Spanish
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+44 12 2492 8241
Frequently Asked Questions about 3 days Mt. Ol Doinyo Lengai climbing
What time does 3 days Mt. Ol Doinyo Lengai climbing start?
3 days Mt. Ol Doinyo Lengai climbing will start at 8:30 AM. Discover and book 3 days Mt. Ol Doinyo Lengai climbing on Tripadvisor
How much is 3 days Mt. Ol Doinyo Lengai climbing?
3 days Mt. Ol Doinyo Lengai climbing price starts from £745.20. Discover and book 3 days Mt. Ol Doinyo Lengai climbing on Tripadvisor
What is the 3 days Mt. Ol Doinyo Lengai climbing cancellation policy?
3 days Mt. Ol Doinyo Lengai climbing cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book 3 days Mt. Ol Doinyo Lengai climbing on Tripadvisor
Which company provides 3 days Mt. Ol Doinyo Lengai climbing?
3 days Mt. Ol Doinyo Lengai climbing is hosted by Kilisa Tours & Safaris. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Kilisa Tours & Safaris on Tripadvisor. Discover and book 3 days Mt. Ol Doinyo Lengai climbing on Tripadvisor