Select Date and Travellers
(Price varies by group size)
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
Rongai Route begins on the Northern side of Mount Kilimanjaro. It is a long drive to the starting point from Moshi town, but you are rewarded by fantastic views and sometimes you will be the only climbers around; Rongai route reviews. If you take this route up the mountain, you are obliged by park rules to descend via the Marangu Route on the South side of the mountain, therefore climbers see the mountain from many views point, which is the most popular and well used route.
Drive to Rongai Gate (2000m) and...
Climbing from Simba Camp to...
Second cave to third cave (4,330m)
Climbing from Barranco Camp to...
Climbing to Uhuru Peak (5895m)...
Descend from Horombo Hut to...
- Emergency Oxygen tanks
- VHF handheld radios – Carried on each trek, for easy communication
- Warm water for washing every day
- Clean, purified drinking water
- Gamow Bag – Hyperbaric chamber
- Rescue fees on mountain
- Portable personal flash toilet
- Pulse-oximeter – To measure the oxygen level
- All meals while on the Mountain
- Large portions of fresh, healthy and nutritious foods
- Water proof tents on climbing, Mess tent, Crew tents, Cold-weather sleeping mats
- Aluminum dining tables, Large aluminum chairs with backs and armrests, for all meals.
- Arrival and Departure transfers
- All transportation in destination location
- 2 nights classic standard hotel accommodations; one before and after the trek
- Accommodation – Bed and Breakfast
- All Government Tax and Park Entrance Fees
- Fair and ethical treatment of porters
- Experienced professional English speaking mountain guides
- Entry/Admission - Mount Kilimanjaro
- Tanzania Visa on arrival
- Personal Expenses (e.g. laundry, telephone, beverages, etc.)
- Optional Tours (short safari after your climb etc.)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travellers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travellers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travellers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travellers have to say about this operator.
By: Kilimanjaro Brothers
Wonderful KILIMANJARO climbing experience
Professional service, professional and very helpful guides. Wouldn't make to the top without them. Thank You!
Great expirience! Best team Kilimandjarobrothers! One team-one dream! Non stop to the top! Love you!
Lifetime experience in Kilimanjaro
Great, great, great!!! Thank u very much for the great organization and lifetime experience! I really loved the way…
Best of the best
My real Kili Brothers! Best company for your Kilimanjaro climbing. Thank you from Adventure Team. See you again nex…
Awesome hike and safari
We had an amazing experience with Kilimanjaro Brothers in Jan 2020 for both a private 8 day Kilimanjaro trek and 5 …
Climb of Kilimanjaro
To share my impressions of this company. We were group of 15 spending 7 days in Tanzania in order to climb Uhuru Pe…
Killimanjaro Brother's service can be summed up as "Excellence, precision, professionalism!"
In 2018, a group of about 20 of us embarked on an adventure of a lifetime with George and his team at Kili Brothers…
Life changing adventure with Kili Brothers!
JAMBO! If you're looking for the best guide company for your Kili climb or safari, you've found them. My husband an…
Outstanding "Kilimanjaro Brothers" Lemosho 8 day Trip, 3-10 March 2020
So glad that we chose 'Kilimanjaro Brothers' for our trip. If we do another route we will not look at any other Co…
Climbing mount Kilimanjaro with Kilimanjaro brothers
When I was looking into booking my Trek to Tanzania to climb Mount Kilimanjaro, I was unsure about many companies o…
We came, We saw, We conquered. Kilimanjaro Feb 2020
When I was looking to book my trek to climb mount Kilimanjaro, I was unsure about all the companies who tell you th…
It is hard to desribe our feelings in couple sentences. It was a life journey. There were four of us and we decided…
Went with a group from my company. Kili Brothers were so great and supportive - they were definitely key to our suc…
Kilimanjaro was a life changing experience; what made it extraordinary was Kilimanjaro brothers! These guys are ded…
Amazing crew and great time from start to finish!
Had an amazing experience from beginning to end. We did the 7 day Machame route hike in Kilimanjaro Mo and his te…
- Mount Kilimanjaro, Mount Kilimanjaro, and 4 more
- Duration: 6 days
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Pickup offered
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+44 12 2492 8241
Frequently Asked Questions about Kilimanjaro Rongai Route 6 Days
- Kilimanjaro Rongai Route 6 Days price starts from £1,719.00. Discover and book Kilimanjaro Rongai Route 6 Days on Tripadvisor
- Kilimanjaro Rongai Route 6 Days cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Kilimanjaro Rongai Route 6 Days on Tripadvisor
- Kilimanjaro Rongai Route 6 Days is hosted by Kilimanjaro Brothers. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Kilimanjaro Brothers on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Kilimanjaro Rongai Route 6 Days on Tripadvisor