Select Date and Travellers
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
The Marangu route takes you at a gentle pace through forests, moorlands and then across The Saddle, a high-altitude desert separating the main summit, Kibo, 5895m, from craggy Mawenzi, 5149m, to Kibo Hut. From here an early start is made for the ascent to Uhuru Point (the top of Kibo). The path zig-zags up steep scree which is easier to climb when frozen. The views from the crater rim at Gillman’s Point at dawn can be spectacular. Uhuru Peak lies just above. This is a tough walking trip but within the limits of a fit individual used to walking in mountain areas. An extra day for acclimatisation to the altitude is recommended at Horombo from where there are various walks to enjoy.
Marangu gate ho Mandara Huts
Mandara Huts to Horombo Huts
Horombo Huts to Mawenzi Ridge
Horombo Huts to Kibo Huts
Kibo Huts, to Uhuru peak; then...
Horombo Huts to Moshi/Arusha
Moshi Urban, Tanzania
Returns to original departure point
- All Fees and Taxes
- Private transportation
- Filtered water throughout the trek
- Fair wages for the mountain crew as approved by the Kilimanjaro National Park Authority (KINAPA)
- Hot Water For Wash
- Entry/Admission - Mount Kilimanjaro
- Visas, Insurances, & Flights
- Personal Trekking Gears
- Personal expenses not included in the itinerary
- Alcoholic and Non-Alcoholic beverages
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travellers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travellers have to say about this operator.
By: Kilimanjaro Safari Experience
Mycket bra trip, grymma killar som guides, very authentic experience. Did The climb last August and Will use same c…
Well orgsnized 2 day safari with amazing wildlife and landscape!
We did a joined safari where we had to change the groups after day 1. Everything was well organised and we saw all …
Great personalised service
I organised a 4 day lodge safari in Serengeti, Ngorongoro, and Manyara, communicating directly with Philbert, the …
The unforgetable vacation of my life
My experience at the Ngorongoro crater was unbelievable. I enjoyed each and everything from Tanzanian Cuisine, hosp…
Kind and professional tour operators
Our experience with Kristen and Shungu in Moshi, Tanzania was fantastic, they are both very professional and kind t…
We had an awesome time with Kilimanjaro Safari Experience in Moshi, Tanzania! Me and my wife did the Machame Route …
Professional tour off the beaten track
We did a couple of day trips to Enduimet Wildlife Area, Hot Springs, Old Moshi and the Coffee and Cultural Tour. Ea…
We took the 7 day climb up the Rongai route with Kilimanjaro Safari Experience, and every moment of the experience …
ASANTE SANA- an unforgettable experience
I had one of the most amazing achievements of my life when I reached the summit of Kilimanjaro, I was truly blessed…
I and my wife Linda took a six days hike tour through Machame route ,we had a wonderful experience with the whole m…
Dishonesty in person: Shungu
Don’t trust him even if recommended by someone that you know. We arrenged with Shungu, the owner of the agency, a …
On holiday in Tanzania guests of friends Laura and Augusto we could not miss the opportunity for a safari to the Ng…
Safari tour of Terengeri, Serengeti and Ngorogoro
3 of us took the opportunity to take a tour of the above region with this company. It was outstanding. The driver Y…
Very good experience!
I went with Kilimanjaro Safari Experience for a 3 days Safari to the Ngorongoro Crater and the Tarangire NP. Everyt…
amazing trip in my life
my friend with me(33 and 35 women, not very strong) went to Kilimanjaro Machame route 6days with adventure(kilimanj…
- Kilimanjaro National Park, Mount Kilimanjaro, and 4 more
- Duration: 6 days
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Pickup offered
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+44 12 2492 8241
Frequently Asked Questions about Kilimanjaro Climb Marangu Route 6 days
- Kilimanjaro Climb Marangu Route 6 days price starts from £1,650.97. Discover and book Kilimanjaro Climb Marangu Route 6 days on Tripadvisor
- Kilimanjaro Climb Marangu Route 6 days cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Kilimanjaro Climb Marangu Route 6 days on Tripadvisor
- Kilimanjaro Climb Marangu Route 6 days is hosted by Kilimanjaro Safari Experience. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Kilimanjaro Safari Experience on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Kilimanjaro Climb Marangu Route 6 days on Tripadvisor