View all photos (12)
Select Date and Travellers
(Price varies by group size)
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
You'll get picked upSee Important Information for details
- 1Bagan TemplesStop: 60 minutes - Admission excludedSee details
- 2Ananda TempleStop: 60 minutes - Admission excludedSee details
- 3Sulamani Guphaya TempleStop: 60 minutes - Admission excludedSee details
- 4Dhammayangyi TempleStop: 60 minutes - Admission excludedSee details
- 5Dhammayazika PagodaStop: 60 minutes - Admission excludedSee details
- Licensed national English-speaking guide
- Air-conditioned taxi and licensed driver
- Chilled purified water throughout the day
- Donation to local monastery
- Bottled water
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Bagan monument zone entrance fees (normally collected at airport or bus station upon arrival)
- Entry/Admission - Bagan Temples
- Entry/Admission - Ananda Temple
- Entry/Admission - Sulamani Guphaya Temple
- Entry/Admission - Dhammayangyi Temple
- Entry/Admission - Dhammayazika Pagoda
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travellers can participate
- Dress code is smart casual
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travellers have to say about this operator.
By: Three Treasures Responsible Tourism & Trading
Fantastic photography tour!!
I traveled through SE Asia for 3 1/2 months, and my full day photo tour with Three-Treasures, and its fantastic…
Worth every cent - superb
Thank you Thandar (our guide), Ian (founder) and Three Treasures Tours for your exceptional commitment to the…
Six stars! Local, authentic and enriching...sustainable too
This was an incredible, authentic, enriching, wonderful experience. We started the day at 5:45am, when we were…
Awesome tailored made daytour
As my girlfriend birthday was on the 31st of may, I wanted this day to be really special for her. I contacted…
Best private tour guide in Bagan
We spent a day and a half with Thandar from Three Treasures tourism. She is an amazing guide making our trip to…
London, United Kingdom31
Faces of Bagan full day photography tour
I arranged a Faces of Bagan tour for 2 people whilst in Bagan. Communication was great and very prompt and a tour…
Amazing tour, fantastic experiences!
Everything about our tour was fantastic. The itinerary included an impressive variety of sights and experiences…
Excellent and amazing tours
With 3 other friends we booked 3 days of tours with this amazing company. We were all very impressed by the way…
One of the most unforgettable experiences in Myanmar!
I was so lucky to be able to get a booking with Three Treasures on my last day in Bagan! From the beginning to…
We met Thandar by chance during a plastic collect campaign in Bagan and we ended up spending the all day with her.…
- Duration: 10–12 hours
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Instant Confirmation
- Hotel Pickup
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+44 12 2492 8241