Select Date and Travellers
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
Top off your day in Bagan with a sunset vista and dinner from the Bagan Viewing Tower. Sink your teeth into a three-course set meal featuring Myanmar, Chinese, Thai or European cuisine. You're treated to panoramic views of Old Bagan temples from the outdoor rooftop. Hotel pickup and drop-off included.
- You'll get picked upSee Important Information for details
- 1Bagan Viewing TowerStop: 4 hoursStart your evening with convenient hotel pickup. Meet your driver in the lobby of your accommodation and hop into your private vehicle. Enjoy the short, scenic drive to the Bagan Viewing Tower, officially known as Nann Myint. The structure stands at 60 meters (196 feet) tall, and its name translates to high palace. The viewing tower is a popular platform to gaze over the archeological wonders of Old Bagan, offering spectacular panoramic views of this unique area. Once you have arrived at the tower, the staff take you to your seat in the dining room outdoors. You will have the choice of four different of mouthwatering set menus. Choose a 3-course meal from a menu of Myanmarese, Chinese, Thai, or European cuisine. As your delicious food is served to you, watch the sun slip past the horizon and spread its light over the distant Irrawaddy River. You'll have 360-degree views of temples dating back centuries from this vantage point. Your 3-hour sunset dining experience concludes with a return transfer to your hotel in Bagan.Read more
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Professional art historian guide
- Hotel/port pickup and drop-off
- Private tour
- Round-trip private transfer
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travellers have to say about this operator.
By: Colors of Myanmar
Highly recommended day trip from Yangon
If you have limited time, this is a great day trip (around 13 hours) from Yangon, taking in some of the most import…
A beautiful place Wondrous how the rock balances on edge without falling off. View from the hilltop is . People lo…
Spectacular is the view scenery but what’s important is the Travel Agency who is able to take u around and make u f…
A most amazing trip toward the Golden Rock Pagoda
The Golden rock lies are such an uncertain position that even science is hard to explain. This's a massive temple a…
A favorite cooking class in Myanmar
So many good foods. Also went to the market, you will be able to try different types of delicious Street Food. Tas…
Best cooking class
This cooking class made my trip. At the market, we bought the products and tasted a great variety of food. The chef…
Great cooking class
I had a great day. It was a fantastic cooking class, the chef so kind and friendly, she talks perfect English, and…
A beautiful place to visit for the day. Wondrous how the rock balances on edge without falling off. View from the …
Highlight of our visit
My tour guide is very knowledgeable and informative, told the history, fruits, and vegetables in the market, and lo…
Highly recommended.An absolutely fantastic private tour of Bago, Myanmar. Our guide, Myo , was incredible and gave …
Anders Schnack J00
My tour guide is the best. I highly recommend
There are many pagodas here. You will not be able to see the colors of Myanmar when you are not come here. Should n…
It was a wonderful holiday. It was well organised by the tour operator to give a slightly alternative introduction …
Bago private day trip from tangon city was excellent designed and arranged, it went like clockwork. Great value fo…
BAGO IS GREAT!!
Bago is the most incredible place I've visited ever. The driver pick us up at the hostel at Yangon and we're going …
The best Myanmar Trip ever.
The trip was surprisingly awesome. Me and my friend really enjoy during the trip! The service and their english spe…
- Duration: 4h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Pickup offered
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+44 12 2492 8241
Frequently Asked Questions about Private Sunset Dinner at Bagan Viewing Tower
- Private Sunset Dinner at Bagan Viewing Tower will start at 5:00 PM. Discover and book Private Sunset Dinner at Bagan Viewing Tower on Tripadvisor
- During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Private Sunset Dinner at Bagan Viewing Tower on Tripadvisor
- Private Sunset Dinner at Bagan Viewing Tower price starts from £81.09. Discover and book Private Sunset Dinner at Bagan Viewing Tower on Tripadvisor
- Private Sunset Dinner at Bagan Viewing Tower cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Private Sunset Dinner at Bagan Viewing Tower on Tripadvisor