View all photos (8)
Select Date and Travellers
Free Cancellation up to 4 days in advance
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
The Snowline Trek starts from Mcleodganj in Dharamshala and passes through mixed forests of deodar, oak and rhododendron the popular camping ground of Triund and Laka Glacier. McLeod ganj to Snow Line trek via Triund is a low-moderate difficulty trek. Snowline trek follows one of the more established trails used by the Gaddi shepherds enroot their summer grazing pastures in the upper Raavi Valley and Lauhal. Whatever difficulty this trek throws your way, the spectacular views more than compensate for it. To the south there are mesmerizing views of the Indian plains, to the north is the Moon peak and the snow capped Dhauladhar Mountains.
Mcleodganj to Snowline – 11 Km
Snowline to Mcleodganj – 11 Km
McLeod Ganj, Dharamshala, Himachal Pradesh, India
Returns to original departure point
- 1 night stay in camps at Snowline campsite, Camping equipment: tents, sleeping bag, mattress & washroom tent
- Experienced trek leader
- Any type of extra trekking equipment like shoes, poles, etc.
- Packed water bottles, Additional potter to carry any extra luggage
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travellers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travellers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travellers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travellers. If it’s cancelled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travellers
If you cancel at least 4 days in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee. If you cancel within 3 days of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travellers have to say about this operator.
We have booked the package from IMMVENTURES for 4 days for manali and nearby areas.. It was very good experience. E…
Kedarkantha winter trek
Had a lifetime of an experince. ImmVentures team helped me with the trek, kedarkantha trek. 5 day trip from dehradu…
Amazing trek by ImmVentures
I had an amazing trek with ImmVentures, Mr Anil is very good organizer, always ready to help, answer queries. The t…
My first solo trip
Hi Anil (Imm ventures) wanted to thank you for arranging my wonderful trip.The Itinerary was customized as per my c…
Am glad we did this!!
We ventured into our first trek with ImmVentures to Triund, which we were told is an easy one for first timers. Fra…
Wonderful Weekend Spent
It was a wonderful gesture to be at Triund rather spending my weekend at city.Our guide was so expert that Trek was…
Trippling in Triund
Finaaaaally the Triund trek is checked off my bucket list. This was long due and we could not have asked for a bett…
Best treck ever.We had the most amazing experience first at a home stay in Nouli village and then at trek next day.…
Rocky walk with breathtaking views and climbing.🙈 My brothers and I decided to take a trip to the mountains and st…
Spiti road expedition
Heya people Recently took a 6days spiti expedition trip with immventures. This was my first group trip experience …
Amazing Chandertal !!!!
Hi Readers, I booked my Chandertal Lake trip with Immventures and extremely happy for all the arrangements done. Fr…
Amazing camping experience in Chandertal lake at Spiti
A great trip arranged by ImmVentuers to Sissu (Lahoul) and Chandertal lake (Spiti). Their arrangement from travel, …
Great trip , got great friends, good arrangements my mr. Anil . Kaza was an exception due to some idiot hotel manag…
Unforgettable trek. Starts from Dharamkot. Best time to trek for triund in the month of November.Nice view from the…
In a search of peace.towards spiti
Its an awsome experience with immventures...anil Chouhan is an good trip coordinator.. He provide us.. Proper facil…
- McLeod Ganj, McLeod Ganj
- Duration: 2 days
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 4 days in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Free Cancellation up to 4 days in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+44 12 2492 8241