Recommended by 100% of travellers
Select Date and Travellers
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
Bhutan is the last bastion of Mahayana Buddhism, a spiritual practice that is known to be one of the most profound schools of teaching in the Buddhist world. The sacred monasteries that sit precariously on sheer cliffs, the fluttering prayer flags that line the high ridges, the red robed monks who chant throughout the day and night give this kingdom an aura that comes from another time.Bhutan Best Inbound Tour organizes spiritual tour for those visitors seeking a place of solace, rest and recuperation. In this tour we will take you to the caves and monasteries where great enlightened master had meditated . We can also arrange the monastic stay whereby you can take guided meditation course from authentic Master. You can also participate in various Buddhist rituals like smoke offering,butter lamp offering and wine offering. You can also learn Bhutanese astrology or have a picnic with monks.
THIMPHU- PHOBJIKHA (135 KMS/5-6...
DAY 3 – GANGTEY SHEDRA
DAY 4: GANGTEY TO PUNAKHA...
PUNAKHA TO PARO (120KMS/4HRS)
PARO TAKTSHANG HIKE (4-6 HOURS)
PARO (VISIT CHUMPHU LHAKHANG)
- Accommodation as per itinerary
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Fuel surcharge
- Local taxes
- National Park fees
- Bottled water
- All activities
- Hotel drop-off
- Hotel pickup
- Transport by private vehicle
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Entry/Admission - Tashichho Dzong
- Entry/Admission - Buddha Dordenma
- Entry/Admission - Thimphu Chorten (Memorial Chorten)
- Entry/Admission - Dochula Pass
- Entry/Admission - Gangtey Monastery
- Entry/Admission - Punakha Dzong
- Entry/Admission - Chimi Lhakhang Temple
- Entry/Admission - Khamsum Yulley Namgyal Chorten
- Entry/Admission - Paro Taktsang
- Entry/Admission - Kyichu Lhakhang
- Entry/Admission - Dzongdrakha Temple
- Entry/Admission - Chumphu Nye
- Excess luggage charges (where applicable)
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- Travel Insurance
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- The rate given is starting from the lowest end (For Indian, Bangladeshi & Maldivians) as there are no royalties, visa fee and Surcharges applicable for them as per Tourism Council of Bhutan. For other nationalities other than the mentioned one, the Government royalties (Sustainable Development Fund) of USD 65 per person per night is applicable and also the one time Visa Fee of USD40 per person and if travelling in a group of one or two then the additional Government Supplement of USD 40 & USD 30 per person er night is applicable respectively. This is the minimum daily package requirement for visa approval.
- The documents required for the visa approval would be a) Copy of valid passport(Validity should be at the least 6 months from the day you exit Bhutan b) Your Air Ticket Details
- Please note that some of the sights/itinerary may change due to season, weather, national holidays, and special events. We maintain the rights to alter the itinerary since tours are made in advance and unforeseen circumstances that mandate change may arise. Itinerary changes are made to improve your overall travel experience in Bhutan
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- The above itinerary(Gangtey Shreda Stay)will not be available from the mid of December and January as it is winter vacation for the monks. In few of the occasions like Drupchen,Festival, examination , there could be slight change in activity In order to attend this session ,it is advisable to make a pre booking. During the peak season the session will be already booked so we may not get the booking. This programme will be supervised by authentic Buddhist master. Some of the Buddhist master are not comfortable in English but there will be an English translator. This programme is designed by the Gantey Shreda to help the visitors to overcome day to day stress and to give a glimpse of Buddhist way of life which is full of love and compassion.(Courtesy: Sherab Lhendup, Gangtey Shreda)
- Most travellers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
Time of year
I have just come back from my 15 Days Spiritual Tour & was conducted by Bhutan Best Inbound Tour. I am now all fresh and revived. I would really like to recommend this tour for people who are leading a hectic life. First 2 Night out of my own choice I stayed at homestay in Haa…
Date of experience: November 2019
I want to thank the staffs associated with Bhutan Spiritual Tour package. They were very cordial and helpful everytime. Those 11 nights and 12 days were moments to cherish for this lifetime. I cannot forget the scenic beauty of Bumthang, really mini switzerland in Bhutan. At…
Date of experience: March 2019
Response from BhutanInbound, Public Relations Manager at Bhutan Spiritual & Wellness Tour Package With Monastic Stay -7Night 8Days
Responded 10 Aug 2019
Dear Rahul, We are glad that you enjoyed your Spiritual Tour in Bhutan. You were interested in teachings of Bardo Thodrol(Liberation Through Hearing During the Intermediate State) which you could not participate due to time constraint & you also wanted to get initiated in Ngondro(Preliminary Practice). We will make sure that these are included in your programme when you come next time. But you may need to give us the notice of your visit prior to a month as we have to check the availability of an authentic master. Once again thank you for your kind words
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travellers have to say about the operator.
By: Bhutan Best Inbound Tour
Bhutan... Land of dragon
I wanted to travel Bhutan for a long time as I had many Bhutanese friends from my college days in Bangalore. I was …
Best experience and best people!!
We had booked our trip for Bhutan with Bhutan Best In bound. I got a reference through trip advisor itself. Mr. Th…
Quick responses and Trustworthy
Thinnley and co had planned a wonderful itinerary for us. They were very communicative through the planning and whe…
Bhutan Bound? Use BHUTAN BEST INBOUND Tour Operator!!
Never had a greater experience as much as we did with this tour company. Proprietors Thinley and Jaya were always …
Unforgettable journey thru Bhutan!!!!
Words cannot express the hospitality we received throughout our tour of Bhutan. Our driver Jigme (I call him Jimmy…
An Experience Of A Lifetime!!!
Bhutan had been on my bucket list for a while, so I did a lot of research to find the best tour group possible for …
6 days Visit to Bhutan
Trip to Bhutan was a mesmerizing experience for me and my family. I have visited places like Paro, Phunaka, Thimpu …
Incredible experience in Bhutan
I joined Bhutan Inbound tour and came to Bhutan alone after 2 weeks of trekking in Nepal. I didn't know what to exp…
Could my trip be any better?!!
I was visiting Bhutan for the second time. The first time was with my friends and this time it was to be with my wi…
Thanks for an amazing trip to Bhutan!
My boyfriend and I wanted to spend 3 days in Bhutan since we were coming to India for a wedding, so I reached out t…
Wonderful Holiday With Bhutan Inbound Tour
Me and my husband had booked a tour with Bhutan Best Inbound Tour. Ms. Geeta was a focal person from Bhutan Inbound…
Amazing Bhutan- Amazing People- Amazing Tour Company
The whole Bhutan trip was organized by my wife and I must say that she did a perfect job in finding Bhutan Best Inb…
honeymoon to bhutan
thanks to thinley, pema and namgay for their hospitality during our honeymoon trip to bhutan. they were very kind …
An amazing trip of a beautiful country well organized by Bhutan Best Inbound Tours
We just came back from a 7N8D wonderful trip of Bhutan (16/12/19 to 23/12/19, 2N Thimphu – City Hotel Thimphu, 1 N …
Best ever experience in Bhutan with Thinley, Namgye and Pema
Extraordinary planning by Thinley, Namgye (tour guide) and Pema (driver). They were super flexible to accommodate a…
- Tashichho Dzong, Buddha Dordenma, and 14 more
- Duration: 8 days
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Instant Confirmation
- Pickup offered
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+44 12 2492 8241
Frequently Asked Questions about Bhutan Spiritual & Wellness Tour Package With Monastic Stay -7Night 8Days
- Bhutan Spiritual & Wellness Tour Package With Monastic Stay -7Night 8Days will start at 9:00 AM. Discover and book Bhutan Spiritual & Wellness Tour Package With Monastic Stay -7Night 8Days on Tripadvisor
- Bhutan Spiritual & Wellness Tour Package With Monastic Stay -7Night 8Days price starts from £1,055.03. Discover and book Bhutan Spiritual & Wellness Tour Package With Monastic Stay -7Night 8Days on Tripadvisor
- Bhutan Spiritual & Wellness Tour Package With Monastic Stay -7Night 8Days cancellation policy: All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties. Discover and book Bhutan Spiritual & Wellness Tour Package With Monastic Stay -7Night 8Days on Tripadvisor