Select Date and Travellers
(Price varies by group size)
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
Besides the unforgettable views of Mount Jomolhari, the trek offers spectacular views on Jichu Drake, Gangchhenta (Great Tiger Mountain). Between Jangothang and Laya the trail hardly goes below 4,000m and one has good opportunities to spot blue sheep or even takin. Some beautiful Bhutanese mountain villages, the unique culture and appearance of the Layaps (people of Laya district) and finally a day of relaxation at the Gasa hot springs add to an extremely rewarding trekking experience. All in all, the Laya Gasa Trek is considered to be the most beautiful trek of Bhutan, only to be beaten by the tough Snowman Trek.
Fly to Paro, Bhutan
Paro - Paro
Sharna Zampa- Thangthangkha
Thangthangkha – Jangothang
Jangothang – Lingshi
Lingshi – Chebisa
Chebisa – Shomuthang
Shomuthang – Robluthang
Robluthang – Limithang
Limithang – Laya
Laya – Koina
Koina – Gasa - Punakha
Punakha - Punakha
Punakha - Thimpu
Thimphu - Thimphu
Thimphu - Paro airport.
- * All internal taxes and charges (including the 35% Sustainable Development Fee)
- • Accommodation based on twin sharing at 3 star Hotels assigned by Tourism Council of Bhutan.
- • Trekking equipment’s ( Bring your own sleeping bags)
- • English speaking guide overheads.
- • One time Visa fee, • Museum Entrance Fee.
- • Transportation for the tour.
- Entry/Admission - Rinpung Dzong
- Entry/Admission - Paro Taktsang
- Entry/Admission - Khamsum Yulley Namgyal Chorten
- Entry/Admission - Chimi Lhakhang Temple
- Entry/Admission - Paro Airport Bird's Eye View Point
- • Accommodation in premium hotels (4-5 stars hotels) • Meals and extra bill at premium hotels
- • Bar and telephone bill, laundry etc.
- • Gratitude for Guide, driver and trekking team
- • You’re Travel Insurance,
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travellers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travellers should have a strong physical fitness level
- This experience requires a minimum number of travellers. If it’s cancelled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 2 travellers
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travellers have to say about this operator.
By: Bhutan Sky Trails
The whole trip was a great experience ~太推了，整個旅程太棒了～
Whether it ’s a cute and professional guide, the scenery in Bhutan is so beautiful, I want to go back to this count…
素敵なブータン Great country Bhutan.
It is strange but absolutely healed. なぜだかわかりませんが、 不思議と癒やされる場所です。 People over 50 may feel nostalgic. 50歳以上の方は、懐かしい。…
Tour of western Bhutan with Bhutan sky trails
Bhutan sky trails was the best choice I made to organise my trip to Bhutan. The personal touches were what really e…
Found Happiness in the Land of Happiness
Experienced immense pleasure in the freshness of the valleys. Had the benefit of having a caring and knowledgeable …
Best experience in my life!
Traveling Bhutan has become the best unforgettable and life changable experience for me. We traveled with a tour gu…
Everlasting memories with Bhutan Sky Trails
I went on a solo trip to Bhutan and it was the best decision to choose Bhutan Sky Trails! You'll be given enough fr…
- Rinpung Dzong, Paro Taktsang, and 15 more
- Duration: 17 days
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Pickup offered
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+44 12 2492 8241
Frequently Asked Questions about Off the beaten trail Laya Gasa trek 17days
- Off the beaten trail Laya Gasa trek 17days price starts from £9,469.17. Discover and book Off the beaten trail Laya Gasa trek 17days on Tripadvisor
- Off the beaten trail Laya Gasa trek 17days cancellation policy: All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties. Discover and book Off the beaten trail Laya Gasa trek 17days on Tripadvisor
- Off the beaten trail Laya Gasa trek 17days is hosted by Bhutan Sky Trails. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Bhutan Sky Trails on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Off the beaten trail Laya Gasa trek 17days on Tripadvisor