Select Date and Travellers
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
Wonders of Bhutan is an ideal way to experience the glory and the myth of this Himalayan Kingdom at its most magnificent, a perfect blend of culture and nature exploration. It gives you a chance to meet people, enjoy the pristine forest with rare glimpse of wildlife and observe the ancient old traditions of arts and crafts while traveling through the less frequented areas of Bhutan.
- Food and drinks (breakfast, lunch, dinner, tea/coffee)
- Private transportation
- Accommodation at 3 star hotel (based on twin sharing room)
- Government fee, royalty, taxes
- Mineral bottled water
- Set of traditional costume (to be return at the end of your stay)
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Flight into Bhutan via Drukair (can be arranged with us)
- Flight on other airline to catch Drukair Flight
- Meals at 4-5 stars restaurants
- Hotel stay outside of Bhutan
- Expenditure of personal nature
- Travel Insurance
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travellers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travellers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travellers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travellers have to say about this operator.
By: Crane Valley Tours and Treks
This is what an experienced tour guide
It was a wonderful trip in Bhutan. We hired a private tour guide, KP, he was our driver and our tour guide. He …
A perfect trip with Excellent Guide and Experience
We are so thankful for everything. We had very good experiences on our Bhutan trip in last September. We are incred…
Organised, personalize and personable service!
They have been really helpful from the start booking the trip, accommodation and sightseeing recommendations, and f…
Relaxing in Bhutan
Crane Valley farmstay, Bumdra Trek and Tiger's Nest were the highlights of our short visit. A lovely time with loca…
Bumdra Trek with an infant
This is our first time trekking with an infant. There were so many uncertainty. However, our tour guide and driver …
14 days 13 nights Solo trip to bhutan
I had recently just returned from my most memorable 14 days 13 nights solo female trip to Bhutan. It includes of 5 …
8 days/7 nights Magical Bhutan Tour
Thank you for your arrangement. We had an opportunity to have meaningful ceremony and amazing time in very beautifu…
- Thimphu, Punakha, and 1 more
- Duration: 7 days
- Printed Paper Ticket Required
- Instant Confirmation
- Pickup offered
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+44 12 2492 8241
Frequently Asked Questions about Wonders of Bhutan - 7 Days | 6 Nights
- Wonders of Bhutan - 7 Days | 6 Nights will start at 9:00 AM. Discover and book Wonders of Bhutan - 7 Days | 6 Nights on Tripadvisor
- Wonders of Bhutan - 7 Days | 6 Nights price starts from £1,550.04. Discover and book Wonders of Bhutan - 7 Days | 6 Nights on Tripadvisor
- Wonders of Bhutan - 7 Days | 6 Nights cancellation policy: All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties. Discover and book Wonders of Bhutan - 7 Days | 6 Nights on Tripadvisor
- Wonders of Bhutan - 7 Days | 6 Nights is hosted by Crane Valley Tours and Treks. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Crane Valley Tours and Treks on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Wonders of Bhutan - 7 Days | 6 Nights on Tripadvisor