Select Date and Travellers
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
One of the most beautiful states of South India is Kerala. Having so much in store to serve the travellers, the city is ready to mesmerise every traveller that ever visits the state of Kerala. If you wish to dig deep into the history of tea plantations and eager to learn about the processes involved, this tour is a must book. With this tour, we take you to tea plantation areas and allow you to explore 3500 acres of tea plantation areas. Not to mention, this tour includes a visit to tea production areas and tea tasting as well. To make this a perfect tour for you, we added lunch to it. Not only the tea plantation areas but waterfall, flora and fauna you get to view will leave you mesmerised. Book now and be left with a lot of memories to share and keep forever. Tour Timings: 8:30 am - 2:30 pm
- You'll start atSuryanelliSuryanelli, IndiaWe will send you the exact meeting point as you book the tour.See address & details
- Pass bySuryanelli
- You'll end atSuryanelliSuryanelli, IndiaWe will send you the exact meeting point as you book the tour.See address & details
Returns to original departure point
- Tea Production Visit
- Tea Plantation Visit
- Tea Museum Visit
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travellers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travellers
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travellers have to say about this operator.
Could be better
Our guide was nice, but the campside area was in lower side on mountain. Food and bonfire could be better.
Walk with nature 😊
The best part of our trip was the treking part, treking along the mountains. In the lap of mountains and nature gre…
I booked honeymoon trip on Thrillophia for East India Tour. I must say the service was excellent throughout the tri…
Wonderful amazing experience with thrilophilia... The best thing was their hospitality...one should always plan his…
Cold yet heart warming journey.
I book a chandrashilalekh trek for me and my 4 other friends. It was Delhi to Delhi 3N 4days package and food , tr…
Memorable Sikkim Tour
We had a customized tour for Sikkim and Thrillophilia helped us to implement it in the best way possible. During th…
Overall a very comfortable and memorable experience. Trek : Triund + Indrahar Pass From identifying and booking t…
Everything About Sar-Pass Trek
Best thing about the trek were the guides and scenic beauty all around while trekking. The food was served hot and …
Super awesome 😎
I went for kedarkantha trek in April 2021. I must say the experience was super awesome. Stay and camping at the sit…
Wonderful journey to the Himalayas. Totally Memorable.
I went to Sar Pass Trek along with my 6 friends and it was one hell of an experience. Loved every bit of our journe…
Review of bedni bugyal trek
We were supposed to go to the brahmatal trek but our guide convinced us to switch to the bedni bugyal trek which wa…
Amazing guides , well planned trip Pay your money sit back and enjoy your trip kind of Would like to plan one mor…
Overall I'd love to go again.
It was a great experience, management was good also the trek leaders allotted were really friendly and fun to be wi…
Was good experience
I took this 5 day trip in the month January 2021 when things were going towards normal. It was a wonderful trip. Al…
Trek to kareri village
One of the most amazing experience I've had lately 🙌 Trek to kareri lake At first I had no idea what an amazing ex…
- Duration: 6h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Instant Confirmation
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+44 12 2492 8241
Frequently Asked Questions about Explore Tea Plantations of Kerala - Tea Tasting Included
- Explore Tea Plantations of Kerala - Tea Tasting Included will start at 8:30 AM. Discover and book Explore Tea Plantations of Kerala - Tea Tasting Included on Tripadvisor
- Explore Tea Plantations of Kerala - Tea Tasting Included price starts from £21.07. Discover and book Explore Tea Plantations of Kerala - Tea Tasting Included on Tripadvisor
- Explore Tea Plantations of Kerala - Tea Tasting Included cancellation policy: All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties. Discover and book Explore Tea Plantations of Kerala - Tea Tasting Included on Tripadvisor
- Explore Tea Plantations of Kerala - Tea Tasting Included is hosted by Thrillophilia. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Thrillophilia on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Explore Tea Plantations of Kerala - Tea Tasting Included on Tripadvisor