Select Date and Travellers
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
Coorg is one of the best places to see the result of the coming together of beauty and wilderness. Lined with coffee plantations, occupied by forests and surrounded by hills, Coorg definitely is one of the finest choices when it comes to adventure and camping in nature in the outdoors, as you will surely find out in this campsite. This Campsite is in the middle of coffee plantations and to reach the stay, one has to cover a 2 KM off-road drive. There is a narrow road surrounded by clusters of long Silver Oak Trees and dense jungle all around taking you towards the campsite. The camp is spread in an area of about 10 acres and is built with natural materials gathered from the surroundings. The main attraction of the campsite is that it is located at the foothills of Brahmagiri hills. The main attraction of the campsite is that the camps are river facing natural streams where people can enjoy slush games.
Gonikoppa, Karnataka 571213, India
Returns to original departure point
- non veg
- Tented accommodation on double and triple sharing basis
- Plantation Walk
- Stream Walk
- Slush Games
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Inclusions are subject to availability.
- Most travellers can participate
- Children below 5 years of age are allowed for free
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travellers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travellers have to say about this operator.
A bitter experience but got the best care
It was 2019 and i was on a bike trip from Manali to Srinagar with thrillophilia, the tour was booked by my friend …
It was amazing. Explored all the major spots. Thanks to Priyansh- Thrillophilia and Tasleem From Hotel Ladakh Imper…
Excellent Dubai trip
Excellent.This sums up the experience and Kudos to Rupal from Thrillophilia who organised all our activities.She pa…
It was a Wonderful experience 💯,it's good working with trillophilia,just feel like they should have their staff wi…
Amazing! Must try
We were sister's travelling and it was one of the best experience we had, everything was well taken care of and we …
Sunny - the Thrillophilia Star!
I needed to change my reservation at a resort in Coorg twice. Although they allow only one amendment in reservation…
Had a great experience with thrilophila..Good experienced drivers and local guides nice cosy hotel stay in ladak im…
5d/ 4n to kuramathi island resort in Maldives which was amazing Beach villa and water house was simple super
Amazing experience with customer care
I had to change my stay duration for a resort in Coorg. I called the helpline number at Thrillophilia and I was red…
I was mesmerized with each location I was taken during my North Sikkim trip. May it be Gurudongmar, Lachen, Lachung…
Thrilling start of the year
My friends decided to take a trip to Sikkim and we reached out to Thrillophilia for a plan catering to our idea wit…
A heavenly Maldives experience.
It wàs a 3night and 4 days trip to Maldives..since it was our first trip after marriage ..I came in contact with mr…
Great experience with thrilliophilia customer care by sunny.
At first when I booked the room, due to non-availibility of the specific room type my booking got rejected. But Su…
I always wanted to visit leh ladakh , and tgen i came across Thrillophilia and trust me this was one of the best va…
Amey helped us plan our Maldives trip and he did a fabulous job. he helped us at every step even through the stay..…
- Brahmagiri Hill
- Duration: 2 days
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+44 12 2492 8241
Frequently Asked Questions about Camping amidst Coffee Plantations in Gonikoppa, Coorg
- Camping amidst Coffee Plantations in Gonikoppa, Coorg will start at 11:00 AM. Discover and book Camping amidst Coffee Plantations in Gonikoppa, Coorg on Tripadvisor
- Camping amidst Coffee Plantations in Gonikoppa, Coorg price starts from £31.14. Discover and book Camping amidst Coffee Plantations in Gonikoppa, Coorg on Tripadvisor
- Camping amidst Coffee Plantations in Gonikoppa, Coorg cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Camping amidst Coffee Plantations in Gonikoppa, Coorg on Tripadvisor
- Camping amidst Coffee Plantations in Gonikoppa, Coorg is hosted by Thrillophilia. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Thrillophilia on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Camping amidst Coffee Plantations in Gonikoppa, Coorg on Tripadvisor