View all photos (4)
Select Date and Travellers
(Price varies by group size)
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
☆ Exclusive overnight stay at Lake Powell Resort ☆ Explore 5 top National Parks of USA West Coast in 6 Days ☆ Discover both Grand Canyon South & East Rim ☆ Stay in Arizona at Indian Protected Area - Featured Hotel Moenkopi Legacy Inn & Suits ☆ Las Vegas hotel stay at Park MGM on the strip
Los Angeles / Las vegas – St....
Bryce Canyon National Park -...
Powell Lake - Antelope Canyon -...
Arches National Park - Monument...
East Rim - Grand Canyon National...
Ethel M Chocolate Factory –...
600 N Broadway, Los Angeles, CA 90012, USA 17900 Jamboree Rd, Irvine, CA 92614, USA 123 S Lincoln Ave, Monterey Park, CA 91755, USA Bokai Garden Hotel, 3633 Rosemead Blvd, Rosemead, CA 91770, USA 222 W Houston Ave, Fullerton, CA 92832, USA Quality Inn Rosemead-Los Angeles, 9488 Valley Blvd, Rosemead, CA 91770, USA 9920 Valley Blvd, El Monte, CA 91731, USA 1015 Nogales St, Rowland Heights, CA 91748, USA 2880 S Las Vegas Blvd, Las Vegas, NV 89109, USA 9775 Base Line Rd, Rancho Cucamonga, CA 91730, USA 1211 E Garvey St, Covina, CA 91724, USA 1300 S Golden W Ave, Arcadia, CA 91007, USA
Returns to original departure point
- Hotel accommodations for 5 nights
- English & Chinese bilingual tour guide (multiple tour guides/drivers throughout the tour)
- Transportation via air-conditioned coach
- Zion National Park, Bryce Canyon National Park, Arches National Park
- Monument Valley Tribal Park, Grand Canyon East & South Rim, Lake Powell
- Fuel Surcharge
- **NOTES: Each booking will provide only 1 Hotel Room. Each booking accepts a maximum of 4 guests.
- **NOTES: To book separate rooms, please make separate bookings.
- **NOTES: The sequence of itineraries is subject to change without prior notice.
- Meals (Vegan food options available)
- All personal expenses, such as laundry, phone, and travel insurance
- Mandatory Tips: Min. $60/person for tour guide and driver. Any child/Infant have to pay as well.
- NOTE: Attractions Entry Tickets not Included, can be purchased on location with your tour guide.
- Entry/Admission - San Bernardino National Forest
- Entry/Admission - Bryce Canyon National Park
- Entry/Admission - Lake Powell
- Entry/Admission - Arches National Park
- Entry/Admission - Grand Canyon South Rim
- Entry/Admission - Ethel M Botanical Cactus Garden
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travellers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travellers
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travellers have to say about this operator.
By: i++ Travel
Public Transportation at it's most Average
This is not a tour. This is a glorified bus route through some beautiful land. There is no time to get off the trai…
2 Day Hiking tour of Mt Ranier and the Olympic Mountains
Where do I begin on how bad this tour was. It came up on google as one of the top 10 tours to take. It was terrible…
If you have never been, you are so missing out. This is a trip of a lifetime for. The Bad Lands was my favorite. E…
It's hard to have a bad experience with the awesome views in the Canadian Rockies. The tour bus was comfortable an…
Best Way to See the National Parks!
This is the best way to see multiple national parks in the American West! It's way more affordable, comfortable, a…
very pretty area
This is the nicest place to see. People are very friendly and the nature is very special Food is great and every th…
this was a wonderful trip for our family. Yellowstone is a place that everyone must visit once in your life time. w…
Audio tour app Calgary to Banff
Listened to free tour app driving from Calgary to Banff. Excellent I wish there were more. Would listen again.
This is not an English Speaking tour!
I am a long time client of Viator and Trip advisor. In each country that I went to, I always relied on these sites …
A Good Tour
This tour is given by Westar and is bilingual, Chinese and English. My tour covered all of the sites listed in the…
A truly wonderful place to visit. I visited in their summer. Very picturesque. Don’t forget your camera. You need t…
Globerouter tour - poor communication, poor value, poor tour structure
This was billed as an English language tour. Globerouter claim all their guides are bi-lingual. I was the only non-…
This tour is not what you would expect from Viator or Trip Advisor!!!
Beware of the Transportation Co that is used. Westar Travel is NOT a good carrier and detracted from the experience…
Beautiful sites - tiring trip - extra charges
I don't speak Chinese. The tour guide would speak sometimes up to 2 1/2 hours in Chinese and then 30 seconds in Eng…
Super fantastic awesome magnificent tour!
I took the five day tour last week and really enjoyed myself. David and Yifu were fantastic tour guides and made s…
- San Bernardino National Forest, Bryce Canyon National Park, and 4 more
- Duration: 6 days
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+44 12 2492 8241