Recommended by 100% of travellers
Select Date and Travellers
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
Let us do the work by joining our Santa Monica and Venice Bike Tour, letting you relax and enjoy the quintessential L.A. pastime, cycling the area on a Beach Cruiser. That way you can experience the famous boardwalk and canals, go to some hidden spots that only locals like us know of and learn about the history of the famous neighborhoods you’re passing through. We’ll have your bicycles ready when you arrive for the Santa Monica and Venice Bike tour, then we’ll head down to the beach. The tour passes by famous Santa Monica Pier, before stopping at Muscle Beach. Then we cycle to the beautiful canals. There’s a stop on hip Abbot Kinney Boulevard for juice or coffee, before we head up Main St. Our final stop is Santa Monica City Hall and Tongva Park. * Tour starts 10am daily * Bicycle hire included in price * Children under 5 y.o. can go in a child’s seat for $10 on the day (no ticket required)
- You'll start atSanta Monica Beach Bicycle Rentals1428 4th St, Santa Monica, CA 90401, USASanta Monica Beach Bicycle Rentals is 2 blocks from Santa Monica Metro station (E Line). There's a parking structure next door. The guide will be checking in guests from 15 minutes before the tour is due to begin at the shop, wearing a t-shirt with The Real Los Angeles Tours logo clearly visible.See address & details
- 1Santa Monica PierStop: 10 minutesSee details
- 2Santa Monica State BeachStop: 20 minutesSee details
- 3Venice BeachStop: 20 minutesSee details
- 4Venice Canals WalkwayStop: 10 minutesSee details
- 5Abbot Kinney BoulevardStop: 20 minutesSee details
- 6Main on MainStop: 10 minutesSee details
- 7City HallStop: 10 minutesSee details
- You'll end atSanta Monica Beach Bicycle Rentals1428 4th St, Santa Monica, CA 90401, USASanta Monica Beach Bicycle Rentals is 2 blocks from Santa Monica Metro station (E Line). There's a parking structure next door. The guide will be checking in guests from 15 minutes before the tour is due to begin at the shop, wearing a t-shirt with The Real Los Angeles Tours logo clearly visible.See address & details
Santa Monica Beach Bicycle Rentals, 1428 4th St, Santa Monica, CA 90401, USA
Returns to original departure point
- Use of bicycle
- Tour Guide
- Gratuities not included. Please allow 15-20%.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travellers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Aim to get to the meeting point 10-15 minutes early. If you’re late you may miss the tour.
- By making a booking for this tour you agree to be bound by The Real Los Angeles Tours terms of service.
- This a bicycling tour and we move at a reasonable pace. You must be in appropriate physical condition and able to ride a bicycle.
- Most travellers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travellers. If it’s cancelled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travellers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Time of year
Read 1 more review on Viator
Our tour guide, Damien, was outstanding. This was our second tour with The Real Los Angeles Tours and both times we found the guides to be professional, knowledgable, and kind. Our travel party included members ranging in age from 12-65 and everyone enjoyed the experience.
Date of experience: February 2020
2 Helpful votes
My husband and I had a great time riding the bikes and touring the area. Our guide was very nice and showed us a great time! Thank you for a beautiful ride
Date of experience: October 2019
2 Helpful votes
We had a great tour with Terry yesterday, thoroughly enjoyed learning about the area & highly recommended.
Date of experience: August 2019
1 Helpful vote
Sylvia guided our family on a 2 hour cycling tour of Santa Monica and Venice beach. It was great fun, the right pace, good snippets of knowledge along the way and a great stop for the best donuts and coffee ever! The bike shop where we collected the bikes was organized and…
Date of experience: July 2019
1 Helpful vote
About the operator
Don’t take it from us – here’s what people have to say about this operator.
By: The Real Los Angeles Tours
Spine-tingling ghost tour is a must-see!
Vicki was a stellar tour guide! Her tales of the scariest dtla hotels were spine tingling. I especially enjoyed the…
True Crime Lovers Tour
Damien was a great tour guide! Great date night idea. Found the tour through Fever who did not advertise as a walki…
Great Ghost Tour
We had Chris as a tour guide and he was excellent. Fun tour around DTLA. Would definitely recommend to others. He e…
Interesting but uncomfortable
We r so grateful that Damien gave us a tour during this COVID19 time. He is an enthusiastic historian of deaths in …
Great Way to See the Mysteries of LA
This was an awesome evening downtown! Our tour guide was great, and we visited some really cool locations both insi…
Fun Walk Around the City
Chris was an amazing tour guide and we had a great time. The locations were fun to see and the stories were amazing…
This company is a joke I gave credit card 145.00 four imaginary tickets I was dooped
So I am on vacation friends decide to do the DTLA real Los Angeles Tour reserve 4 tickets after they promptly respo…
I love walking tours and I was looking forward to picking up some Hollywood trivia but I had concerns my family wou…
Great Walking Tour
Chris answered every question and made our birthday, Murder, Mystery & Ghost Tour, an evening to remember #Abstract…
LA in a day tour - great way to spend a day
Fantastic day spent with Damian who really knows his stuff. The day flows very well and we managed the walk with no…
The Real Los Angeles Tours
You’ll learn the neighborhood’s history and see its hidden corners. Experience the best of Los Angeles and, great …
excellent day out
Damien gave us an excellent tour. Full day of sightseeing and information. Very informative and great exercise.
Great to see behind the scenes and learn some of the history of old Hollywood
The Old Hollywood walking Tour with Damien was fabulous. Had a small group with folks from Moscow and Canada, whic…
Damien provided us with many interesting insights into the history of LA and Hollywood, and that is coming from me …
Delivering real insights into Hollywood and LA
We wanted a more personal tour experience which would give more of a real insight into Hollywood and L.A. This tou…
- Duration: 2h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+44 12 2492 8241
Travellers also viewed
Frequently bought together
Popular: Booked by 14,437 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 7,167 travellers!
Frequently Asked Questions about Santa Monica & Venice Bike Tour
What time does Santa Monica & Venice Bike Tour start?
Santa Monica & Venice Bike Tour will start at 10:00 AM. Discover and book Santa Monica & Venice Bike Tour on Tripadvisor
Which attractions will I visit with Santa Monica & Venice Bike Tour?
During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Santa Monica & Venice Bike Tour on Tripadvisor
How much is Santa Monica & Venice Bike Tour?
Santa Monica & Venice Bike Tour price starts from £51.13. Discover and book Santa Monica & Venice Bike Tour on Tripadvisor
What is the Santa Monica & Venice Bike Tour cancellation policy?
Santa Monica & Venice Bike Tour cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Santa Monica & Venice Bike Tour on Tripadvisor