Select Date and Travellers
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
- You'll start atArkansas River Tours | Royal Gorge Whitewater Rafting Office49311 W U.S. 50 B, Cañon City, CO 81212, USADrive west on Hwy 50 from Canon City just over 1 mile and we will be on the right at the road for Skyline DriveSee address & details
- 1Arkansas River ToursStop: 45 minutesSee details
- 2Arkansas River Tours | Royal Gorge Whitewater Rafting OfficeStop: 20 minutesSee details
- You'll end atArkansas River Tours | Royal Gorge Whitewater Rafting Office49311 W U.S. 50 B, Cañon City, CO 81212, USADrive west on Hwy 50 from Canon City just over 1 mile and we will be on the right at the road for Skyline DriveSee address & details
Arkansas River Tours | Royal Gorge Whitewater Rafting Office, 49311 W U.S. 50 B, Cañon City, CO 81212, USA
Returns to original departure point
- Parking Fees
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- National Park fees
- Professional guide
- Pickup and drop-off from designated meeting points
- Live commentary on board
- Use of Helmet/Life Vest/Splash Jacket
- Food and drinks
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- The listed price does not include the wetsuit and wetsuit bootie rentals. You are not required to rent these items but they are here if you need them.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Recommended dress code is no cotton. Anything synthetic such as swimwear, workout gear, and sandals/sneakers with a heel. No flip flops for crocks!
- Stroller accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travellers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travellers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 175 travellers
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
Time of year
This company really pays attention to safety and does their absolute best to make everyone comfortable! I’m so glad that they have an in-depth safety talk at the beginning of the trip so in the event of mayhem we all know what to do/expect. Everyone there is so friendly and…
Date of experience: August 2020
We had a blast on this trip with E-man as our guide! He was super friendly and knowledgeable, took pictures of us and generally just made it a fun half-day out on the water with our teenagers, age 13 and 16. What made me really happy though was that the staff was super careful…
Date of experience: July 2020
We had a blast on our rafting trip with Calvin! He made it fun and exciting for our family of 4. My two children, 10 & 7 loved it and wanted to go back the next day to do it again!
Date of experience: August 2020
1 Helpful vote
This was my first time white water rafting and it was awesome! Our guide, Ryan, was amazing! I highly recommend.
Date of experience: August 2020
We went for a half day trip. It was relaxing. A few rapids that were not difficult. Shout out to Marshall, he was so fun and was involved in the conversation. He knew a lot about the history. Ask him to tell you about the railroad wars of the area. Very interesting. We will go…
About the operator
Don’t take it from us – here’s what people have to say about this operator.
By: Arkansas River Tours
Fun Whitewater Trip
Great trip with a wonderful knowledgeable guide! We felt safe and well cared for. Would definitely recommend this …
It was an experience my grandchildren will never forget! So much fun. We had a great guide who made our rafting tri…
BUYER BEWARE, A.R.T DOES NOT CARE ABOUT YOUR SAFETY.
BUYER BEWARE: Went on a tour provided by a guide called "Hannah". The gross negligence, ineptitude and unpreparedn…
Awesome & worth it!!!
JUSTIN!!! Justin was such an amazing guide!!! 100% recommend him if possible. It was my husband and I’d first time …
Bighorn Sheep Canyon and Royal Gorge
On a Saturday, we went with 2 friends on the Bighorn Sheep Canyon half-day trip. Water was low at the end of the s…
Best time ever!
I was a little nervous at first but we had Austin as our guide and I can tell you it was the highlight of our entir…
Cottonwood Family Float
Our guide, Beri, was great. Water is calm and safe for 4 yr old child. They advertise 3 hour long trip. However, ou…
Arkansas River Tours
Arkansas River Tours provided us with an unforgettable experience. Kay led us on our journey and I would highly rec…
Bad Tour Guide
While the actual rafting was nice, our guide (E-man) was terrible, as tourists doing rafting the first time, i don'…
Great family daty
Worth every penny!!!! Me and my family loved it and we even tried to see if we had enough time to go again. We ha…
Well Ran and Great Guides
I took my family of 5 with children ages (12, 10, 6)and my mother in law (64). We had E-Man as our guide and did a…
Rippin Rapids in Radoooo
That day was totally EPIC. We had a blast rippin rapids with da boyyys. Our guide KYLE smoothly went over paddle ca…
Arkansas River Half Day White Water Rafting
We had a GREAT time during our half day trip down the Arkansas River! Even though it was late August and the water …
Great 1st Experience
My Family & I had a great time! Never been, so this was our first time out on a river. Austin is an awesome guide! …
Royal Gorge Full Day Trip
Rafting the Gorge was absolutely breathtaking. The water level was lower since we came at the end of the season, bu…
- Duration: 3–4 hours
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Instant Confirmation
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+44 12 2492 8241
Frequently Asked Questions about Intermediate Bighorn Sheep Canyon Whitewater Rafting Trip
How much is Intermediate Bighorn Sheep Canyon Whitewater Rafting Trip?
Intermediate Bighorn Sheep Canyon Whitewater Rafting Trip price starts from £60.81. Discover and book Intermediate Bighorn Sheep Canyon Whitewater Rafting Trip on Tripadvisor
What is the Intermediate Bighorn Sheep Canyon Whitewater Rafting Trip cancellation policy?
Intermediate Bighorn Sheep Canyon Whitewater Rafting Trip cancellation policy: All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties. Discover and book Intermediate Bighorn Sheep Canyon Whitewater Rafting Trip on Tripadvisor
Which company provides Intermediate Bighorn Sheep Canyon Whitewater Rafting Trip?
Intermediate Bighorn Sheep Canyon Whitewater Rafting Trip is hosted by Arkansas River Tours. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Arkansas River Tours on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Intermediate Bighorn Sheep Canyon Whitewater Rafting Trip on Tripadvisor
How much time do I need for Intermediate Bighorn Sheep Canyon Whitewater Rafting Trip?
On average, this experience will take approximately 3h. Discover and book Intermediate Bighorn Sheep Canyon Whitewater Rafting Trip on Tripadvisor