View all photos (7)
Select Date and Travellers
per group (up to 5)
Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
Why stress waiting for unreliable taxis or shuttle services from the Fort Lauderdale Airport? Ensure peace of mind with a private transfer to your hotel in Fort Lauderdale or the surrounding areas in Southern Florida. Get to your hotel relaxed and ready to enjoy your stay in this great area of Florida. Transfer services are available 24 hours a day, seven days a week. Choose from a luxury sedan transfer for three people, a sport utility vehicle transfer that carries up to five passengers.
- One way private transfer
- All taxes
- Fuel surcharge
- non-airport fees
- Parking and Airport Fees (if applicable)
- Gratuities (customer discretion)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- Each traveler is allowed a maximum of 1 suitcase and 1 carry-on bag. Oversized or excessive luggage (e.g. surfboards, golf clubs or bikes) may have certain restrictions, please inquire with the operator prior to travel to confirm if your excess luggage is acceptable
- One hour waiting time on international arrivals, after that, there is a charge for waiting time. We do accept major credit cards, and do not insist on cash payments. Receipts are provided upon requested
- Child seats are required for children 8 and under by law and and not provided by the local supplier
- When selecting a vehicle size, please consider the storage capacity for luggage based on number of passengers. For larger groups with larger items, multiple vehicles may be more appropriate
- Price is per group, based on three passengers per sedan, five per sports utility vehicle or six per limousine
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Time of year
My friends and I always book a shuttle van when we book our flight and hotel for convenience. However, we were OVERCHARGED. It is around $25 using lyft/uber from FLL airport to the hotel Ocean Sky Hotel and Resort one way (should be around $50 in total) . However, we paid over…
Date of experience: July 2019
Response from Departure66726351517, Manager at Private Arrival Transfer from Fort Lauderdale Airport FLL
Responded 22 Jul 2019
Daer Sara, We are sorry for the inconvenience and we are sorry that you feel this way about your trip cost. We wish we didn't have to charge any fees, but these fees are an additional cost charged by the airprot, it is not part of our income. Other companies have their own charges and they provide a diffrent service. Sincerely, Carmel team
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travellers have to say about the operator.
By: Carmel Car & Limousine Service
Our driver was right on time and was kind, helpful, and a fine driver! He even pointed out sights along the way.…
Two hours - perfect!
We had 8 suitcases -- 4 more than anticipated. The driver didn't say a word of complaint, but loaded them into the …
Carmel Car Svc
I have been using them for years and they never disappoint. Friendly and safe drivers, clean cars and always on tim…
Dependable Car Service
We have been using Carmel Car Service for many years and highly recommend them. They are alway# on time and very …
High pressure sales and uncomfortable experience
Booked this service from airport to hotel as I was arriving early evening. The driver immediately pressured me to …
Their drivers that really know the city and that can really drive.
I've used Carmel only a handful of times to/from different NY area airports; I've never used them for local trips. …
My wife and I arrived 45 minutes inbound JFK. We called and asked if driver could come early. He was there within 5…
First class car service
Fine car, very friendly driver, on time and fast to JFK. Will ever book this again for my transportation.
We were really worried about transfers especially with three kids but the company were fantastic. On time, clean an…
Were We Just Lucky?
There's a lot of negative reviews, but I don't really have any complaints. Were we just lucky? I booked from EWR t…
May pick someone else next time.
First and foremost, I booked a pick-up from the Airport and a return trip from the hotel to the LaGuardia Airport. …
Not one to complain but we booked a return taxi from Newark airport to our hotel and then back to the airport on th…
CALL CARMEL...ALWAYS RELIABLE
As a frequent traveler, I need a reliable way to get to and from the airport and around town. Carmel has always bee…
good and not as good
I use Carmel often. The pickup from home is excellent. The pickup from the airport is less than excellent. Often…
TOLL CHARGE BY DRIVER WAS $9.50 $4 DOLLARS OVER REAL COST Never informed about ths.
have used the company for 10 years recently charged surcharges above actual cost of tolls. When indicating a tip ch…
- Duration: 30–45 minutes
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+44 12 2492 8241