1-Day Kennedy Space Center Tour (Orlando departure)( Q1A )
Support this operator
Times are tough for the travel community right now. To show your support, consider leaving a thoughtful review or posting photos of your favourite tours and experiences. Your support will go a long way in helping tour operators worldwide get back on their feet down the road.
View all photos (9)
Select Date and Travellers
Select tour language
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
1. Rocket launch site – Kennedy Space Center 2. Closely visit Apollo Spaceship 3. Atlantis space shuttle 4. All kinds of equipment for professional simulation training 5. Boutique group, no more than 14 groupmates each group.
You’ll have 4 starting options
Or, you can also get picked upSee Important Information for details
- Pass by Orlando
- 1Kennedy Space Center ShopStop: 6 hours - Admission excludedKennedy Space Center Visitor Complex is where rockets launch and inspiration begins at Florida's gateway to space. Located one small step from Orlando, arrive early for a full-day experience at the greatest space adventure on Earth. Our ongoing space journey can be defined by significant eras. Grouped attractions and experiences reflecting specific periods of time and achievements.Read more
You'll end atSee Important Information for details
2900 Parkway Blvd, Kissimmee, FL 34747, USA 12490 S Apopka Vineland Rd, Orlando, FL 32836, USA 10100 International Dr, Orlando, FL 32821, USA 12205 S Apopka Vineland Rd, Orlando, FL 32836, USA
Returns to original departure point
- Transportation .( 7-seat SUV; Minivan; motorcoach)
- Bilingual (English & Chinese) driver and/or guide
- Food and beverage
- Service fee ( minimum US$10/person/day)
- Any personal expenses are not listed in Fees Included
- Attraction admission fee (Prices are subject to change without prior notice)
- Kennedy Space Center [Adult：$61.00 / Senior(65+)：$61.00 / Child (3-9)：$50.00]
- Entry/Admission - Kennedy Space Center Shop
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travellers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travellers. If it’s cancelled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travellers
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travellers have to say about this operator.
By: Universal Vision
Know before u book
Pros: dropped us off and picked us up at areas described; admission was included to hornblower tours of statue or l…
Tour of Niagara Falls and surrounding cities of Canada from Boston MA by road
Had the convenience of starting off from Boston MA. Crowd - friendly, good ! predominantly Chinese background. Vehi…
Bully and verbal violence from the tour guide and the driver
Our tour guide on the last day of our tour in Chicago was Mandy (Chinese name 小红, cell phone ending 0786) and she a…
Best of Boston with Sam I Am
Excellent tour. Fun history facts.Sam was so knowledgeable and humorous. History comes alive with his excellent te…
We just got back from this tour today... Ken, our tour guide, had a great sense of humor and along with his jokes a…
Boris, the tour guide was a professional from the beginning to the end of the trip. He maintained group harmony wi…
in the end they tell you that you have to give a driver $ 20 COMPULSORY tip, so you have to take this price increas…
A Journey ONLY for Chinese
It was our second time with tours4fun, the first time (tour 4 days Canada) we got a fantastic guide (VICKY) that ma…
Rude tour guide.
Me and my family went to a 2 days Niagara falls tour from NYC. Overall, the journey was good but the tour guide's b…
8 Day NY and Niagara Falls
Horrible experience, third world tour in a First World country, assigned a number by our Chinese guide who refused …
Value for money tour
We joined a 8D7N tour covering Philadelphia, Washington DC, Corning Museum, Niagara Falls, Toronto, Montreal, Quebe…
Very nice experience. Totally recommend this tour
Just to clarify, we bought this tour on a different site and they sended us with Jupíter Legend Tours. But hey! It'…
We went on a 5 day tour to Niagara Falls, Boston and New York, booking with Take Tours. It was stated in our confir…
- Duration: 1–6 hours
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Hotel Pickup
- Languages Offered: English, Chinese
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+44 12 2492 8241