Recommended by 100% of travellers
Select Date and Travellers
per group (up to 3)
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
Come enjoy a wonderful day on the waters of Tampa Bay fishing for all the exciting fish species that Tampa Bay has to offer including snook, redfish, tarpon, sharks and more! Fish aboard the "Yankee Money", a 23 foot custom rigged bay boat that will accommodate up to four anglers comfortably. everyone from beginners to seasoned anglers are welcomed. Capt. Chet Jennings is a native of Tampa Bay and has been chartering for over 22 years. He will work hard to ensure you and your guests have a great experience reeling in the wonderful fish Tampa Bay has to offer. Enjoy a short boat ride to the fertile fishing grounds of Tampa Bay where there is no need to worry about sea sickness due to the relatively shallow, calm waters of the bay. Experience encounters with wild bottle nosed dolphin, manatees, brown pelicans, osprey, and numerous other shore birds while taking in the beautiful fauna of the mangrove lined shores of Tampa Bay. You're sure to remember this most enjoyable experience.
East G Simmons Parkway, E G Simmons Pkwy, Ruskin, FL 33570, USA
Returns to original departure point
- Bait, Tackle and Licenses
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travellers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Wheelchair accessible
- Most travellers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Time of year
My family bought me a fishing trip with Captain Chet for Christmas and I finally got to use it Friday. Had a great time with my Grandson and Son in law catching several nice Snook and a couple big Reds. I’ve been going out with Captain Chet since 2004 and he has always put me on…
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travellers have to say about the operator.
By: Capt. Chet Jennings Fishing Charters
An amazing day on the water
Caught around 25 fish, including a blowfish (WHOA), and had 2 rays in sight all day. Chet made it super fun.
Fun day fishing
We had a great day fishing. The action was pretty much non stop when we threw our lines in. At one point it was lik…
Grandsons with Capt. Chet
We had a wonderful day (again) with Capt. Chet. Chet has gotten to know my 3 grandsons over the years, and always …
Awesome day on the water w/ Capt. Chet
I only had one shot at my thirteen year old son’s birthday wish for a great fishing trip in Tampa Bay. After readin…
Capt Chet is an excellent charter Capt . He goes the extra mile to put you on fish when the fishing is tough. He is…
Cpt Chet Fising trip
CPT Chet fishing trip. To all viewer,,,,,,,,,,, if you want to take a fishing trip and fell that your own the boat …
Another great day.
This was the third time we have used Capt Chet when our grandchildren are in town. Capt Chet has always been able …
Awesome experience Chet was very helpful and easy to talk to! He elaborated on every detail about the fishing we di…
Best Trip with the Best Captian.
We went out for 3/4 day trip and as always had a great day. I have gone out with Capt. Chet now for years and will …
Satisfaction Guaranteed w/ Capt Chet!!
We did a half-day with Captain Chet on Memorial Day & our very first catch of the day was a massive tarpon. It was …
I hate sharks!
We fished for Tarpon for three days with Captain Chet and his mate, Taylor, in May of 2019 on "Yankee Money". The …
We fished with Chet and had an incredible day on the water. We hooked a 100 lb tarpon and caught so many snook we l…
Great Fishing Trip
Captain Chet made sure we had a great fishing experience. All 4 in our group caught fish constantly. We would def…
Captain Chet is a good guy and we caught fish. I was disappointed as we went offshore hoping to catch larger fish …
It was my first time salt water fishing I went with my father and grandfather. Capt. Chet wad awesome I hope to go …
- Sunshine Skyway Bridge
- Duration: 5h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+44 12 2492 8241
Travellers also viewed
Frequently bought together
Popular: Booked by 310 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 12,235 travellers!
Frequently Asked Questions about Tampa Bay Fishing Charter, 3/4 Day 3 People
- During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Tampa Bay Fishing Charter, 3/4 Day 3 People on Tripadvisor
- Tampa Bay Fishing Charter, 3/4 Day 3 People price starts from £368.98. Discover and book Tampa Bay Fishing Charter, 3/4 Day 3 People on Tripadvisor
- Tampa Bay Fishing Charter, 3/4 Day 3 People cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Tampa Bay Fishing Charter, 3/4 Day 3 People on Tripadvisor
- Tampa Bay Fishing Charter, 3/4 Day 3 People is hosted by Capt. Chet Jennings Fishing Charters. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Capt. Chet Jennings Fishing Charters on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Tampa Bay Fishing Charter, 3/4 Day 3 People on Tripadvisor