Recommended by 100% of travellers
Select Date and Travellers
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
Paradise Cave – The longest dry cave in Asia With naturally primitive features, Paradise Cave looks like a landscape painting; making it a natural wonder that many have enjoyed since its opening in 2010. According to spelunkers (cave explorers), the deeper one journeys into the cave, the more one feels the wells of heavenly clarity all around. The cave can reach up to 72 m high and up to 150 m wide. There are a series of white crystal stalactites (limestone deposits) resembling natural pillars and many other spectacular formations. Paradise Cave (Hang Thien Duong) was discovered by scientists of the British Caving Research Association in 2005. It has a length of 31.4 km, and is the longest dry cave in Asia. Phong Nha cave is not only a natural legacy of the world. It also stands as a relic system of the historic Ho Chi Minh trail which, during the US war, served as a secret hiding place for floating bridges that were only brought out at night to avoid targeted bombings.
- You'll get picked upSee Important Information for details
- Pass byParadise Cave
- 1Phong Nha CavesStop: 3 hoursPhong Nha cave is not only a natural legacy of the world. It also stands as a relic system of the historic Ho Chi Minh trail which, during the US war, served as a secret hiding place for floating bridges that were only brought out at night to avoid targeted bombings. These bridges were key components in the supply chain from the north to the south by allowing supply trucks to cross the rivers. It also once served as a hospital, with weapons installed at the entrance. Once its location was discovered, it was heavily bombed, resulting in the external scarring you see today. This area has now become the first section of the ever popular Ho Chi Minh trail, as it showcases a lush, mountainous landscape.Read more
- All Fees and Taxes
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Bottled water
- Local Guide
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travellers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travellers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travellers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travellers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Time of year
A great good place to see nature with a very comforting company and team of travel agents. People are very warm and friendly. Very sincere in they handling with transparency.
Date of experience: June 2019
A great natural back to nature tour brought to you by this great people and agency. A very personalised tour with a touch of excellence and good views. A memory best created with the experience which is hard to be explained.
Date of experience: August 2019
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travellers have to say about the operator.
By: Your Indochina Travel - Day Tours
Wonderful day at Ho Chi Minh city. I did not reallize how it was interesting at here . The air is so comfortable, n…
If you come to Vietnam and still dont know where to go then Ho Chi Minh is the greatest choice. All the buildings h…
Ho Chi Minh city is my first experience when i came ti Vietnam. I kinda surprised when i came here every thing is s…
The best experience
This is my best experience i ever had. Ho Chi Minh city so beautiful, the tall buildings are amazing, all the name …
City of joy
Hello,this is my first experience at Ho Chi Minh city and it very interesting . I came here and feel this city is v…
I had a hard time, so i decided to choose Ho Chi Minh city as the place to relieve my stress. When i put my foot do…
Hcm city is a must visit city. Because of the beuty of the friendly landscape of people here, especially this is th…
The beautiful city- Ho Chi Minh City
I decided to choose HCM city in Vietnam as a tourist destination to celebrate my wife and wife’s 2nd wedding annive…
It was memorable time !
This is the second time of mine here. Such a dynamic city, we’ve lots of thing to do in this tour. Its offer me a d…
Our guide Nhi was great .she was very helpful and knowlegeable .wonderful private full day mekong delta trip with g…
A whole new world!
My wife and I booked our tour of the Mekong Delta area. We had never seen such beauty in the people and the land be…
The best city tour in vietnam.our guide hana was perfect, very knowledge able and helpfulThe guide could tell us al…
The itinerary is so fantastic. We enjoy full day with many experiences about this city. Nam- our guide is enthusias…
The best experience
Great full day private city tour with anna.She was a great tour guide ,knowledgeable and very friendly and helpful.…
An interesting experience in Vietnam during the pandemic, not so touristic anymore, totally enjoyed our peaceful ti…
- Duration: 9h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Pickup offered
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+44 12 2492 8241
Frequently Asked Questions about PARADISE CAVE -PHONG NHA CAVE -deluxe Group Tour Full Day
- PARADISE CAVE -PHONG NHA CAVE -deluxe Group Tour Full Day will start at 8:00 AM. Discover and book PARADISE CAVE -PHONG NHA CAVE -deluxe Group Tour Full Day on Tripadvisor
- During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book PARADISE CAVE -PHONG NHA CAVE -deluxe Group Tour Full Day on Tripadvisor
- PARADISE CAVE -PHONG NHA CAVE -deluxe Group Tour Full Day price starts from £47.58. Discover and book PARADISE CAVE -PHONG NHA CAVE -deluxe Group Tour Full Day on Tripadvisor
- PARADISE CAVE -PHONG NHA CAVE -deluxe Group Tour Full Day cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book PARADISE CAVE -PHONG NHA CAVE -deluxe Group Tour Full Day on Tripadvisor