The colors of the Lac du Salagou (April 13-19, 2020)
Support this operator
Times are tough for the travel community right now. To show your support, consider leaving a thoughtful review or posting photos of your favourite tours and experiences. Your support will go a long way in helping tour operators worldwide get back on their feet down the road.
View all photos (25)
Select Date and Travellers
Select tour language
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
The area around the Lac du Salagou is a unique place of color in the south of France. Ancient volcanoes and geological faults created a fascinating color landscape. In combination with a later built dam, the area is a real firework for the eyes. Daily excursions lead us to the most beautiful places around the lake. A fascinating journey of discovery for photographers and painters.
34800 Octon, France
Returns to original departure point
- half board
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travellers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travellers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travellers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travellers. If it’s cancelled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travellers
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
- Lac du Salagou
- Duration: 6 days
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Instant Confirmation
- Hotel Pickup
- Languages Offered: English, French, German
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+44 12 2492 8241