This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Minneapolis Skyway System, Minneapolis, MN
While it's chilly outside, join us as we weave our way through the cozy corners of downtown Minneapolis skyways on a food adventure. We will stroll through the "Broadway" Theater District and enjoy VIP service as we visit some of the newest and hottest award winning restaurants downtown has to offer. The tour includes seeing the Minneapolis skyscraper that was modeled after the Washington Monument and visiting the famous Statue of Mary Richards tossing her hat. Along the way we will also visit quaint eateries that have pride in local ownership; including a favorite since 1932. You will participate in craft beer sampling and learn the secrets behind the great food you are enjoying. You'll leave the tour with a tasty experience of some of the best food finds Minneapolis has to offer all while learning history of downtown and soaking in the local culture.
• Ham and Pear Crisp Sandwich with fresh home-made chips from the restaurant that has "damn good food"!
• Fresh and melt in your mouth Rotisserie Chicken Wings in maple glaze made with pure maple syrup, lemon juice, fresh ginger and Sriracha
• Deliciously sweet and salty popular Chicago Mix® popcorn
• All about sourcing local with Heirloom Corn Bread with ghost pepper cheese, scallions and honey butter
• Fine chocolates to be savored
• Fried Shrimp tossed in sweet & spicy thai chili sauce, served with Ginger Citrus Sauce with Locally brewed Minnesota craft beer (optional non-alcoholic tastings available)
• Featured on the Cooking Channel Unique Sweets - Bourbon Whiskey Caramel Donut Bread Pudding Loaf
Additional food options for private tours
• Mouthwatering flat bread pizza at a local hot spot
• Sinfully delicious variety of cupcakes
• Sip on warm and comforting loose leaf tea
• Variety of a delicious French pastry; the Macaroon
*Tastings subject to change without notice. Most dietary restrictions can be accommodated.
Duration: 3 hours