View all photos (6)
Select Date and Travellers
Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
ADVENTURE, NATURE, AND BEAUTY MEETING ON A TOUR. INSTRUCTOR, SAFETY HELMET, BELTS, EMERGENCY BOTIQUIN.
You'll start at
Or, you can also get picked upSee Important Information for details
- 1Paracas National ReserveStop: 2 hours - Admission includedIn the NATIONAL RESERVE OF PARACAS, they will drive a buggy for two hours enjoying incredible desert landscapes. They will be accompanied by a tour conductor and an instructor. elective points to visit ROUTE 1 CATHEDRAL ISTHMUS OF THE PENINSULA RED BEACH ROUTE 2 SHEET RASPON BEACH RED BEACHRead more
You'll end at
El Chaco, Paracas 11550, PeruYou can find us in our, JOSE DE SAN MARTIN MZ J LOTE 1. FRONT TO CHACO PARACAS
See address & details
El Chaco, Paracas 11550, Peru
Returns to original departure point
- Bottled water
- Private transportation
- Entry/Admission - Paracas National Reserve
- All Fees and Taxes
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travellers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travellers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travellers can participate
- NOT RECOMMENDED FOR UNDER 5 YEARS OLD
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travellers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Time of year
In the morning we visited the Islas Ballestas by boat to see the penguins, sea lions and native birds. After that we were taken on a tour via buggy to the National Park which was amazing. Our package also included transfers to Haucuchina with sandboarding on arrival. All in all…
Response from flamencosb, General Manager at Buggy Adventure To Paracas National Reserve
Responded 18 Nov 2019
Thanks Logan May the rest of your trip be a great adventure, thank you for choosing our service.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travellers have to say about the operator.
By: Flamencos Bahia Tours
Professional guide wow
We had the best guide ever Vladimir. If you want to visit the Moron Oasis/Tamboo Colorado and the national park.. y…
Nice landscape, hardly any wildlife.
A very short tour ( I understand thatn Christmas day driver and guide wanted to get back quickly with their famili…
We was picked up off the street and taken to the office to book our activities, we booked for tours for the day and…
Buggies, island tour and transfer
We booked 4 activities in one day with Rogina and nice guy Bry. We found everything was priced fairly and the exper…
Great Golden Shadows Trek
Did the golden shadows trek and had guide Daniel Mantilla. He was an awesome guide!!! The trek itself was so amazin…
Very unique place to visit,the desert with sea- never have seen. But you won't see the flamenco as they tell you be…
Everything was fine. Very nice tour to Islas Ballestas and to Reserva Nacional. Thanks a lot Alfredo!
Good service, fair cost and excellent service.
I came to Paracas looking for some aventure. Looking for accommodation Brian approached us offering his help, he th…
Buggy Tour and The Ballestas Islands
the buggy tour to the Paracas National Reserve is wonderful, Willy gave us the instructions and took us on a route …
Paracas Bahia tour of Isla Ballestras and nearby beaches
Would not recommend this tour. The boat ride to the islands took most of the morning tour time, and when we got the…
Wors trip I've ever had. Worst english and you see nothing from boat.
We booked trip with flamencos bahia tours and it was worst choice we could ever do. We were told at ticket office t…
Would not recommend
Boat ride to and from the island unpleasant, stuck at the back of the boat with no space for our legs, couldn’t ope…
Responsible Regina Gordita!
We were walking pass to reach Hotel Paracas, and Regina stopped us! I'm glad she did! Initially we only signed up f…
Let me wait 2.5 hours to start the tour
Very bad experience with this company. It was the first one I saw arriving from Cruz del sur terminal and I just we…
Nice colombian mom
Regina, the big mama of the agency, was really nice and helped us in all our belongings. Also with accomodation (we…
- Duration: 2h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Hotel Pickup
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+44 12 2492 8241