This product is unavailable to book via Tripadvisor. Contact the supplier for availability.
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
This is an exclusive private tour consisting of your party only! Your health and safety are our priority. (Minimum 2 Passengers) Unparalleled to any other tour destinations in the southwest, Antelope Canyon is known as the most photographed Slot Canyon in the World! Kudos to the discriminating visitor to Las Vegas that seeks out this particular tour!! Travel in style and comfort in our high top conversion van with captains chairs, TV, and wifi on your private, yes PRIVATE, tour with plenty of food and snacks! We know your tour experience will stay with you a lifetime and we're not just about tours, we're about memories!!
- You'll get picked upSee Important Information for details
- 1Antelope CanyonStop: 2 hours - Admission includedThis is an exclusive private tour consisting of your party only! Your health and safety are our priority. (Minimum 2 Passengers) Unparalleled to any other tour destinations in the southwest, Antelope Canyon is known as the most photographed Slot Canyon in the World! The American Southwest is the “canyon capital of the world,” from the vast, massive Grand Canyon, to canyons so narrow, even the slenderest of people would be challenged to squeeze through some of them. It is in this latter category where you’ll find Page, Arizona's world-famous Antelope Canyon. Antelope Canyon is known for its vibrant colors and views constantly changing as the sun moves across the sky. Sun angles bounce light back and forth across the narrow canyon walls, creating a dazzling display of color, light, and shadows. At the Canyon, we join a Navajo guide on a personalized tour through the Slot Canyon all the while learning about the history and geology of the area. Your imagination will run wild while making your way through the twists and turns of the canyon. Be prepared to spot an eagle or a lion in the texture and curves of the canyon. After a refreshing lunch break, we are ready to follow the deep blue waters of the man-made Lake Powell, appearing like a mirage in the distant views of the Vermilion Cliffs, making our way the captivating curve of the Colorado River. At Horseshoe Bend, we marvel at the beautiful views of the emerald green water reflections and the steep canyon walls. This is a very special tour, please try to book the tour in advance (30 to 60 days) so we are able to secure entry tickets to the Canyons for you. Pricing set for two guest minimum, no individual guests.Read more
- Bottled water
- Complimentary Bottle of Hand Sanitizer
- Entry/Admission - Antelope Canyon
- Sunscreen, hat, sunglasses, camera
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travellers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travellers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travellers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travellers have to say about the operator.
By: Out West Adventure Tours
Great Value, Great Tour Guide, You Will See A Lot!
I booked two days tours with Out West Adventure Tours back in December 2019. Erwin was a professional and knew a lo…
This trip through Death Valley and the Area 51 experiences were PRICELESS!
OMG, where do I start. It all began with the FIRST CLASS treatment by our guide, Erwin Kollegger! He was so profess…
Touring with Erwin is the best experience ever!!
We did the Death valley tour with Erwin and it was amazing. We were fortunate to be the only 2 on the tour and we …
I am not prone to going on tours but my bff wanted to see Area 51 and taking a tour seemed like the best way to do …
Where do we begin!? Carolyn was a pleasure to work with when making our tour reservation and she kept the lines of …
Best birthday ever!
Ok, so this was the best birthday I've ever had in my entire life. For my 24th birthday my girlfriend and I decided…
Best hike I've ever been on!
I've been on a LOT of hikes but this one took the cake! Erwin was incredibly easy to work with, setting up the enti…
Excellent tour we had a comfortable tour van and a great guide who was well prepared and very knowledgeable My wife…
One Of The Best Experiences in my Life !!!
From the moment we where picked up from the hotel . We felt at ease .. Delighted with our welcome packs and snacks …
The absolute best and most personal tour out there!
What an amazing time with tour master Erwin! From the sandy dunes of Death Valley to meeting a "little green man" i…
Erwin we absolutely had an incredible time on the Death Valley Crater Tour with you! Had no idea it would be that i…
Area 51 Extraterrestrial Adventure Tour
Erwin Kollegger hosted a wonderful tour knowledgeable friendly and congenial we had an awesome day.Transportation i…
Erwin was our guide on a recent trip to the Grand Canyon's South Rim. He has a great personality, offers great stor…
Fun Trip to Valley of Fire
Erwin made our day wonderful! He was very attentive to our every need, he was very knowledgeable, and just overall …
- Duration: 10h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Pickup offered
- Languages Offered: English, German
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+44 12 2492 8241
Popular: Booked by 5,964 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 3,130 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 60,022 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 5,903 travellers!