After meeting and embarking your boat with a capacity of 405 passengers at Miss Chris Marina in Cape May, you'll head out to the Delaware Bay, which combines a unique confluence of fresh and saltwater and make for a nutrient rich area teeming with life and conducive to whale and dolphin activity. Enjoy the captain's commentary and potential sightings as you navigate between the estuary, Delaware Bay and Atlantic Ocean. Unlike other areas where the whales are far away, many sightings occur within the Delaware Bay or within ten miles of land.
What's included on the whale and dolphin cruise:
• Free Parking at Miss Chris Marina
• 3-hour cruise aboard one of the largest and fastest boats in South Jersey
• Fully-narrated history and nature cruise by experienced, licensed captain and naturalists
• Marine mammals guaranteed (whales, dolphins or porpoises)
• ADA compliant boarding ramps, vessel and restrooms
• United States Coast Guard inspected vessel
• Whale Sense Certified Naturalist and Captain and Crew
• Access to local flavors at the Snack Bar (cash or credit accepted) like Cape May Brewery Beer, Yuengling, and local vineyards like Cape May Winery and Hawk Haven as well as a full-service bar with Grey Goose, Bacardi, Captain Morgan, Johnny Walker Black, etc. along with Good Humor ice cream, Hers Chips, Dietz and Watson Hot Dogs, and Tony's Pizza.
At the end of the cruise, you'll return to Miss Chris Marina around 4pm.