2pm - Check-in, briefing and orientation of boat facilities and river.
- Self-drive boat cruise up the Kowie River to find the perfect spot to spend the day.
- See riverine game, birds, towering cliffs alongthe river bank covered with natural vegetation.
- Stop over (optional) at Mansfield Private Game Reserve for a braai, swim in the pool, kiddies play area or game drive.
- Get some sun on the tanning deck, listen to music, swim in the river or fish until your hearts content.
- Find a perfect spot along the river to overnight in the peace and tranquility of the river and unspoiled surrounding nature.
- Have a braai on the boat, or make use of the fully equipped kitchen with gas stove, oven, fridge and all required utensils.
- Wake up to the sound of nature and water, make breakfast and pack up.
- Take a sedate cruise back to Port Alfred harbour.
- Be back for check-out at 10am sharp.