Select Date and Travellers
(Price varies by group size)
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
Experience the sunny side of Bali, place of the holy and important temple perched impressively on the steep cliff and heaven for beachcomber. Chill and relax at a cool beach club by turquoise sea with white goldy beach, soak your body by sun and sea water.
- You'll get picked upSee Important Information for details
- 1Sundays Beach ClubStop: 4 hours - Admission includedSee details
- 2Uluwatu TempleStop: 60 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 3Padang Padang BeachStop: 2 hours - Admission includedSee details
- 4Jimbaran BayStop: 2 hours - Admission excludedSee details
- Transportation with driver by private air conditioned vehicle with water provided in the car.
- All entrance fees and activities as mentioned.
- 1 glass of sunset cocktail during sunset at Padang-Padang
- Full beach club and inclinator access, towel and WiFi
- Kayaks, snorkeling equipment and stand-up paddle boards (subject to availability and wave)
- IDR 200K food and beverage credit at Sundays Beach Club(Adult Day Pass only)
- Entry/Admission - Sundays Beach Club
- Entry/Admission - Uluwatu Temple
- Entry/Admission - Padang Padang Beach
- Other meals than mentioned
- Other services not clearly indicated in the Package Inclusion above
- Entry/Admission - Jimbaran Bay
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travellers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travellers have to say about this operator.
By: Explorcation Indonesia
A long trip that will let your jaw drop!
From Labuan Bajo, it was a 3-hour drive, after it, we were put on a scooter for a 15-minute drive and then it just …
Safety a big issue
Booked this trip based on previous good reviews on trip advisor. Turned up at port, after late taxi pick up, and st…
Adventurous Marvelous Trip
Big Thanks to Yudi and Explorcation Indonesia for all the facilities provided i want to highlight that they are act…
Well Organised Tour 5 places in one day
Main Highlight of the Tour: Amazing views from Padar i like the small ponds there Komodo dragon at komodo island th…
Highly recommended best day sailing
Visited 5 locations in one day first thing first the pickup was on time their staff was very friendly helped us wit…
Great crew on a great boat
Nice mix of activities (water-based, hiking, snorkelling, etc.) I love bats so very much enjoyed watching the fruit…
Memorable day with lots of adventure
The day trip was amazing with lot of things to do in the same day, At each stop i enjoyed a lot. The pink beach was…
Half day speedboat great idea
Happy in retrospect to have done a half day with a kid in tow. Pick up was at 11.30 and ended at 7 Pm. We did 2 sno…
Best travel experience in Indonesia
Komodo Island was there on my travel list for a long time have heard of it from many of my friends travelled there …
Long hike but don't stay over night
It's a great place to check on Waerebo Village. We started by our private small bus, and then continued a bit by mo…
Great tour for seeing Komodo Island
There were about 23 people in my tour, I was joining the tour by myself by everyone were friendly to me! The staffs…
Lovely relaxed trip to see Dragons and Fruitbats
Was good to be on a smaller boat and not jet around too many islands. We had one stop to do some snorkeling and hik…
TOTALLY AMAZING !!!
Had the best time with Explorcation Indonesia! Thank you so much for your incredible services. Visited many beautif…
- Duration: 10h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Pickup offered
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+44 12 2492 8241
Travellers also viewed
Frequently bought together
Private Sightseeing Tours
Popular: Booked by 568 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 502 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 1,359 travellers!
Frequently Asked Questions about Beachcomber at Bali's Bukit Peninsula
What time does Beachcomber at Bali's Bukit Peninsula start?
Beachcomber at Bali's Bukit Peninsula will start at 10:00 AM. Discover and book Beachcomber at Bali's Bukit Peninsula on Tripadvisor
Which attractions will I visit with Beachcomber at Bali's Bukit Peninsula?
During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Beachcomber at Bali's Bukit Peninsula on Tripadvisor
How much is Beachcomber at Bali's Bukit Peninsula?
Beachcomber at Bali's Bukit Peninsula price starts from £103.05. Discover and book Beachcomber at Bali's Bukit Peninsula on Tripadvisor
What is the Beachcomber at Bali's Bukit Peninsula cancellation policy?
Beachcomber at Bali's Bukit Peninsula cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Beachcomber at Bali's Bukit Peninsula on Tripadvisor