Select Date and Travellers
(Price varies by group size)
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
No Peak too high, no paddle too hard and no pedal too heavy. Today we challenge you exploring deep forest of Tamblingan village, start with trekking to explore the deep jungle of Tamblingan area, paddling on the traditional wooden canoe around the untouched Tamblingan lake and pedalling through laid back village of Tamblingan before cooling down your body at red coral waterfall. Unique Selling Points: • Trekking through lush rain forest • Paddling the traditional canoe around the untouched pristine lake • Hop on to mountain bike to red coral waterfall
- You'll get picked upSee Important Information for details
- 1Tamblingan LakeStop: 10 hours - Admission includedToday we will take you the unspoilt nature of North Bali where forest still preserved and air is fresh and clean. Drive to Munduk village in North Bali in early morning. Be met with our professional local guide who will warmly welcoming you at their beloved village. Start the “PEAK’ session with trekking through the dense rain-forest, passing local crops and plantation to the view point where you can witness the crater from a short distance, and enjoy the stunning views of Tamblingan and Buyan Lakes. After this amazing view then descend via the other side of forest, this route leads down to the Tamblingan lake. Tamblingan lake is one of three lakes that formed in a large caldera, and virtually untouched by modern world in order to preserved it serenity and sustainability. Paddle your traditional canoe and enjoy a leisurely canoe ride, awe the breath-taking view and breath the fresh air. Keep paddling to the edge of the lake where lies an ancient temple, during wet season this temple will flooded by rain, take some picture for your memorable moment. Picnic lunch will be served in the edge of the lake. Next is “PEDAL”. Hop on to the mountain bike and ride along laid back village to observe their daily routine, during the trip you will see bunch of beautiful hydrangea garden along the road. Hydrangea flower is one of the important flower for Balinese in order to use for offering. You will arrive at red coral waterfall, park your bike and take a short walk to the waterfall. Take a dip before return to your hotel.Read more
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Use of bicycle
- Meals as mentioned in the itinerary (B = Breakfast, L = Lunch, D = Dinner).
- All entrance fees and activities as mentioned.
- Entry/Admission - Tamblingan Lake
- Other meals than mentioned.
- Other services than mentioned.
- Gratuities, personal expenses, drinks, and other items.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travellers
- Travellers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travellers have to say about this operator.
By: Explorcation Indonesia
Waerebo village sleep with locals
You need to walk about 2,5-3 hours for hiking depend on on your speed. You need to sleep in the local house with an…
A long trip that will let your jaw drop!
From Labuan Bajo, it was a 3-hour drive, after it, we were put on a scooter for a 15-minute drive and then it just …
Safety a big issue
Booked this trip based on previous good reviews on trip advisor. Turned up at port, after late taxi pick up, and st…
Adventurous Marvelous Trip
Big Thanks to Yudi and Explorcation Indonesia for all the facilities provided i want to highlight that they are act…
Well Organised Tour 5 places in one day
Main Highlight of the Tour: Amazing views from Padar i like the small ponds there Komodo dragon at komodo island th…
Highly recommended best day sailing
Visited 5 locations in one day first thing first the pickup was on time their staff was very friendly helped us wit…
Great crew on a great boat
Nice mix of activities (water-based, hiking, snorkelling, etc.) I love bats so very much enjoyed watching the fruit…
Memorable day with lots of adventure
The day trip was amazing with lot of things to do in the same day, At each stop i enjoyed a lot. The pink beach was…
Half day speedboat great idea
Happy in retrospect to have done a half day with a kid in tow. Pick up was at 11.30 and ended at 7 Pm. We did 2 sno…
Best travel experience in Indonesia
Komodo Island was there on my travel list for a long time have heard of it from many of my friends travelled there …
Long hike but don't stay over night
It's a great place to check on Waerebo Village. We started by our private small bus, and then continued a bit by mo…
Great tour for seeing Komodo Island
There were about 23 people in my tour, I was joining the tour by myself by everyone were friendly to me! The staffs…
Lovely relaxed trip to see Dragons and Fruitbats
Was good to be on a smaller boat and not jet around too many islands. We had one stop to do some snorkeling and hik…
TOTALLY AMAZING !!!
Had the best time with Explorcation Indonesia! Thank you so much for your incredible services. Visited many beautif…
- Duration: 10h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Pickup offered
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+44 12 2492 8241
Frequently bought together
Private Sightseeing Tours
Popular: Booked by 573 travellers!
Frequently Asked Questions about Peak, Paddle & Pedal
What time does Peak, Paddle & Pedal start?
Peak, Paddle & Pedal will start at 8:00 AM. Discover and book Peak, Paddle & Pedal on Tripadvisor
How much is Peak, Paddle & Pedal?
Peak, Paddle & Pedal price starts from £103.29. Discover and book Peak, Paddle & Pedal on Tripadvisor
What is the Peak, Paddle & Pedal cancellation policy?
Peak, Paddle & Pedal cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Peak, Paddle & Pedal on Tripadvisor
Which company provides Peak, Paddle & Pedal?
Peak, Paddle & Pedal is hosted by Explorcation Indonesia. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Explorcation Indonesia on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Peak, Paddle & Pedal on Tripadvisor