This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Phu Quoc Countryside, Group 3, Xom Moi Hamlet, Bai Thom Commune, Phu Quoc Island Vietnam
DAY 1: SAI GON - PHU QUOC - EAST COAST TOUR (LUNCH/DINNER)
• In the morning: Going to Tan Son Nhat airport and taking the flight to Phu Quoc island
• Arriving at Duong Dong airport in Phu Quoc, a car/van picks you up from airport and transfer you to your hotel/resort.
• Afternoon: Going to a local restaurant for lunch.
• Visiting the biggest fishing port and village in Phu Quoc.
• Going trekking at Tranh stream (from May to Nov only), Hung Long Tu Pagoda and traditional fish sauce processing house.
• Coming back to Duong Dong Town and stopping at a Sim wine distillery.
• Having dinner at a local restaurant. Getting back to your hotel/resort.
• Staying overnight in Phu Quoc.
YOU CAN TAKE A WONDERFUL NIGHT SQUID FISHING TOUR (25USD)
DAY 2: COASTING EXPERIENCES IN SOUTHERN PHU QUOC - SNORKELING
• In the morning: Having a complimentary breakfast at the hotel/resort’s restaurant.
• 08.30am: Checking out some secrets of a pearl farm.
• Enjoying the busy activities of a waterfront seafood marketplace.
• Boarding a wooden motor boat to the small islets for snorkeling and fishing.
• Lunch served with local dishes on board. Bringing your swimsuit to check out the amazing sea.
• Arriving at a beach where you can swim in crystal-clear water, doing some kayaking, or simply enjoying the sea breeze in a hammock.
• Having dinner and coming back to the hotel/resort.
• In the evening: free time at leisure and going for shopping at night market.
• Staying overnight in Phu Quoc
DAY 3: PHU QUOC - SAI GON (BREAKFAST)
Having breakfast at the hotel/resort. Free time until being transferred to the airport for getting back to Saigon