Recommended by 100% of travellers
Select Date and Travellers
per group (up to 5)
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
1001 Albanian Adventures has launched its newest service for the cycling enthusiasts. From July, in the premises of our office you will be able to rent the type of the bicycle that you like, mountain bike, city bike or the elegant lady bike as well, in order to be able to visit the surroundings of Berat. You can rent the bikes for different time slots, starting from one hour up to 24 hours, depending on the activity you are planning. For more information please do not hesitate to contact!
1001 Albanian Adventures, 40.705287, 19.952032, Rruga Mihal Komnena, Berat, Albania
Returns to original departure point
- Use of bicycle
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travellers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Time of year
Day1 Giraldo hired us a couple of good maintained bicycles (mountenbike) for a reasenble price and sugested a ride to the Bogove waterfall. So we did! It’s a 33km ride and it took us in about 2hr 40min. It’s a single road true the mountens and valleys, it’s a good asfalt road…
Date of experience: August 2019
We rent some bikes and really enjoyed the tour advised by the office! The staff was nice and the equipment was good! Therefore I recommend this office !
Date of experience: June 2019
Response from 1001_AA, Owner at BIKE RENTAL and BIKE TOURS in Berat by 1001 Albanian Adventures
Responded 8 Jun 2019
Many thanks! It was nice to meet you! :)
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travellers have to say about the operator.
By: 1001 Albanian Adventures
Dear Sirs, I would like to thank "1001 Albanian Adventures" for organising me a tour from Tirana to Prizren. In the…
Berat tour and wine tasting - great day out!
We had a fantastic day out to Berat and three different wineries with 1001 Albanian Adventures. Erilda went out of…
This is a late review but my husband and I visited the Canyon in September and had a really great day with a female…
Adventures for days
This relaxing tour indulges in the stunning natural scenary south of Berat. I was enchanted by the beauty of Osumi …
This place is definitely unmissable as there is a variety of things to see from different eras beautifully displaye…
So worth it
The Waterfall is beautiful though the water is freezing cold. The Osumi Canyon is stunning. Though we didn't walk t…
Our guide was really good. He drove carefully and was able to speak english fluently. Overall it was a really cool …
Incredible natural beauty, amazing tour company, wonderful guide!
We had the most amazing day visiting Bogova Waterfall and Osumi Canyons (as well as other places in between like t…
Amazing daytrip with good guide
This week we had a guided tour to the waterfall and hike through the canyon. The guide really made our day. While d…
Brilliant evening with excellent guide
Our guide from 1001 Albanian Adventures was really excellent - first in helping us select a relevant tour (Alpeta v…
On a very hot day of summer we had a full day of fun visiting Bogova Waterfall, Osumi Canyons and many other attrac…
Wonderful trip in Osumi canyons
We had a wonderful day in the canyons. Thanks To the guide who was really interesting, friendly and with a perfect…
Great moment at Roshnik discovering Alpeta winery :)
My friend and I had a really good moment at Roshnik thanks to that tour organized by 1001 Albanian Adventures !! Th…
A fun adventurous day
Had a fantastic day visiting the waterfalls (including a little hike to get there and an extra bonus for me to clim…
One of the best days in Albania
Fantastic tour in beautyful Albanian countryside, Great swimming at a waterfall and in the canyon of river Osumi. T…
- Duration: 1–7 days
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+44 12 2492 8241
Travellers also viewed
Frequently bought together
Frequently Asked Questions about BIKE RENTAL and BIKE TOURS in Berat by 1001 Albanian Adventures
- BIKE RENTAL and BIKE TOURS in Berat by 1001 Albanian Adventures will start at 9:00 AM. Discover and book BIKE RENTAL and BIKE TOURS in Berat by 1001 Albanian Adventures on Tripadvisor
- BIKE RENTAL and BIKE TOURS in Berat by 1001 Albanian Adventures price starts from £11.90. Discover and book BIKE RENTAL and BIKE TOURS in Berat by 1001 Albanian Adventures on Tripadvisor
- BIKE RENTAL and BIKE TOURS in Berat by 1001 Albanian Adventures cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book BIKE RENTAL and BIKE TOURS in Berat by 1001 Albanian Adventures on Tripadvisor
- BIKE RENTAL and BIKE TOURS in Berat by 1001 Albanian Adventures is hosted by 1001 Albanian Adventures. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact 1001 Albanian Adventures on Tripadvisor. Discover and book BIKE RENTAL and BIKE TOURS in Berat by 1001 Albanian Adventures on Tripadvisor