Select Date and Travellers
(Price varies by group size)
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
If you are into art&folk Zalipie village is a great idea for a tour for you. Zalipie is a charming painted village located around 1,5h drive from Krakow. This place is so unique because all houses and interiors are covered in hand painted floral patterns. This tour lets you find out more about polish culture and folk. On the way back we have a stop to see one of the wooden churches from the UNESCO World Heritage List : the Church of St. Michael the Archangel
- You'll get picked upSee Important Information for details
- 1Dom MalarekStop: 2 hours - Admission includedZalipie, a picturesque village in south-eastern Poland where houses and interiors are covered in colorful floral patterns.The women of the village began to paint their houses over a century ago, go for a tour with us and find out why. It is a great idea to spend a unique day away from crowded city and see someting exceptionalRead more
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Private transportation
- All Fees and Taxes
- Entry/Admission - Dom Malarek
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travellers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travellers have to say about this operator.
By: Check My Country
I went on an electric buggy city tour with my 3-year-old nephew with Klaudia Lasoń in June. We all had so much fun,…
Fantastic Tour! Highly Recommended.
Our group of six decided, on a whim, to take this tour and it was one of the best and most memorable experiences, s…
Went on organised trip we booked in krakow. Well worth a visit if krakow. Well laid out and guide was superb. Reall…
Unfortunately I cannot remember the lady’s name, she had Mousey brown hair and was very polite and friendly! She ga…
Would highly recommend anyone do to this trip maybe it's because we got such a really lovely friendly bubbly guy c…
Brilliant and eye opening tour.
We had a guide named Patryk, he was very knowledgeable about the Jewish quarter in Krakow and mentioned many intere…
This tour was perfect. It’s exactly what we hoped for and more
First off, our Christmas plans went south on Christmas Eve and we had to quickly re-plan our activities in Poland o…
Fabulous tour of Jewish quarter and Ghetto with Klaudia Lason. One of the best tour guides I have been with.
Beautiful day in Ojców
My friend and I just returned from our magical day in Ojców National Park with Maciek, one of the owners of Check M…
Amazing tour with Claudia
We had an amazing tour around the jewish quarter and the old town. The guys were very friendly and informative with…
Amazing Castle Tour
We did the Eagle’s Nest Trail out of Krakow with Maciej. It was fabulous from beginning to end. Even though the t…
Great Krakow city tour....made easy
Just come back from a holiday in Poland. On the last day we were at the Ghetto Heroes Square and decided to take on…
5 Tours of Krakow
We booked 5 tours with this group and it was excellent. They are a group of humble and committed people who help yo…
Holiday in Poland
I've been with relatives in Poland. And we booked 5 excursions with this excellent company.I would like to thank An…
Krakow ww 2 tour
Myself and a friend went on ww 2 in krakow including the Plaszow site, the guide was very knowledgeable and friendl…
- Duration: 5–7 hours
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Pickup offered
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+44 12 2492 8241
Frequently bought together
Popular: Booked by 2,862 travellers!
Frequently Asked Questions about Zalipie Painted Village one day private tour from Krakow
- Zalipie Painted Village one day private tour from Krakow will start at 8:00 AM. Discover and book Zalipie Painted Village one day private tour from Krakow on Tripadvisor
- During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Zalipie Painted Village one day private tour from Krakow on Tripadvisor
- Zalipie Painted Village one day private tour from Krakow price starts from £99.37. Discover and book Zalipie Painted Village one day private tour from Krakow on Tripadvisor
- Zalipie Painted Village one day private tour from Krakow cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Zalipie Painted Village one day private tour from Krakow on Tripadvisor