View all photos (8)
Select Date and Travellers
Select tour language
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
During the morning our catering boat has gone on ahead to prepare a delicious barbeque lunch, which is served on teak picnic tables set up beneath the shade of some tamarind trees. Lunch is a traditional Zanzibari buffet and includes grilled fish, slipper lobster, squid, chicken, rice, tamarind and coriander sauces which are all served hot from the grill. A gastronomic fruit tasting follows with a selection of between 10 to 15 different tropical fruits. Cold drinks are available throughout the day and include mineral water, sodas and beer. Coffee and Amarula liqueur are also served after lunch.
- Private transportation
- Bottled water
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travellers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travellers. If it’s cancelled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
Time of year
Wonderful full day trip from Nungwi , Geoffrey arranged the hotel pick up to fumba island. The snorkelling was amazing with many different fish colours. The staffs are very friendly and the food sea was the best choice for us. Contact Geoffrey, the price was cheup more then …
Date of experience: March 2020
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travellers have to say about the operator.
By: The Door Tours and Travel
Best trip of my life
Awsome trip would recommend it to any and everyone that is going to zanzibar tanzania in east africa. Friendly staf…
We had a great time during our stay in Tanzania. They picked us up from the airport and took us to the hotel. Geof…
The best expiriace ever
I with my wife went to Zanzibar for holiday the door tours travel receved us, they we're so friendly and informativ…
- Duration: 7h 30m
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Instant Confirmation
- Hotel Pickup
- Languages Offered: English, French, German, Italian, Spanish
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+44 12 2492 8241