Immerse yourself in the Santorinian culture and lifestyle by cooking authentic local dishes all within a friendly and festive environment, because cooking is a celebration!
Meet your expert local chef and begin your sensorial journey through Greek food. You will be cooking a fully equipped environment using raw local products. Your chef will teach you all the little secrets needed for cooking them in a perfectly traditional way. Cook your own food with the instructions of the chef, who will be with you all times. The menu is always different, depending on seasonability and the ingredients found in the local market.
After finishing the class, you will sit at a table and enjoy the with the food you have already cooked, in a cozy atmosphere. Don't forget a copy of all the recipes you cooked, for surprising your guests once back home. You will also receive a personalized certificate of attending the class, as a souvenir of this special experience in Fira.
• Santorinian salad (2 PEOPLE SHARING) - Cherry tomatoes, onions, cucumber, capers, chloro local traditional cheese and virgin olive oil
• STARTERS (2 PEOPLE SHARING) - - Fava beans with nuts and caramelized onions
- Fried tomato balls with tzatziki dip
- Mussels “saganaki” with tomato, feta cheese sauce and ouzo
• MAIN (PER PERSON) - Pork tenderloin in santorinian tomato paste flavored with Vinsanto and rosemary served with sliced fresh fried potatoes.
• DESSERT (PER PERSON) All desserts are not prepared by the guests - - Crème brûlée flavored with fresh vanilla and topped with burned demerara sugar, Or