View all photos (6)
Select Date and Travellers
(Price varies by group size)
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
Tianmen Mountain, the highest mountain with an elevation of 1518m in Zhangjiajie, Located in Zhangjiajie City, Tianmen Mountain has a good location to Zhangjiajie Railway Station, Zhangjiajie Bus Station and Zhangjiajie Airport, it is often the first place the travellers visit when they arrive in Zhangjiajie. For a long time, Tianmen Mountain not only attracts the attention of the people by its miraculous and unique geographic landform and unparalleled natural landscape, but also well-known for its profound cultural connotations and famous colorful humanistic sites. It is revered as the soul of culture and spirit of Zhangjiajie and reputed as Number One Miraculous Mountain in Western Hunan. The stunning views on Tianmen Mountain including" The Natural Cave" and the Tianmen Heavily Road, The Glass Road and Tianmen cablecar.
You'll start at
Or, you can also get picked upSee Important Information for details
- 1Tianmen Mountain National Forest ParkStop: 8 hours - Admission includedOur guide and driver will meet you at 9:00am in the hotel lobby, the trip to Tianmen Mountain needs more than half a day, even a full day if you want to travel slowly. The trip often goes this way: • Take Cablecar up Tianmen Mountain directly, head to the Western Line to enjoy The Cliff-Hanging Walkway, have a walking on The Glass Skywalk, continue visit Tianmen Mountain Temple( you can skip it if you do not interested). Ride lift back to Tianmen upper Cablecar Sation. Go to the Estern Line, take the escalator thorough the mountain down to Tianmen Cave, after that take shuttle bus to the cablecar down station. • Take shuttle bus in Tianmen cablecar Station on the 99 Bends, visit Tianmen Cave, then take the escalator thorough the mountain up to the top of mountain, Head to Tianmen Upper cablecar station and continue to the Western Line, enjoy The Cliff-Hanging Walkway, have a walking on The Glass Skywalk, continue visit Tianmen Mountain Temple( you can skip it if you do not interested). Ride lift back to Tianmen upper Cablecar Sation, then ride Tianmen Cablecar down mountain.(highly recommended) Good to know: • Tianmen Mountain is very crowded in peak seasons, especially in summer time and some holidays, it is common to spend 2 hours or even more than 3 hours to take Tianmen Cablecar, so you can visit some nearby scenic spots in the morning such as Tujia Folk Garden, Laodao Bay, then go to Tianmen Mountain after 11：00am. • There is no restaurants on the top of mountain, the snacks on the mountain is expensive, you'd better bring some snacks before going to Tianmen Mountain.Read more
You'll end at
ZhangjiajieSee Important Information for details
Zhangjiajie, Zhangjiajie, Hunan
Returns to original departure point
- All transportation in destination location
- Private English tour guide
- Travel agency service charge
- Insurance and government tax
- Entry/Admission - Tianmen Mountain National Forest Park
- Meals of lunch and dinner
- Any private expenses
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Passport name, number, expiry and country is required at time of booking for all participants
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travellers have to say about this operator.
A great way to experience Zhangjiajie!
I loved this tour! First, the company and my tour guide were very responsive to my questions before my arrival. I …
Good and Trusted Company
We booked 4 days tour with this company in December last year, Andy is our operator, he always replied our emails v…
Nice tour with Candy
Nice tour with Candy through this beautiful area. It was really really nice this 5 days even we found a lot of prob…
Candy tour zhangjiajie
Candy Tour zhangjiajie very very goodd :D Memorable experience Very friendly Responsible Amazing zhangjiajie :D
BEST TOUR GUIDEEEEEE (Mr. Frank Chen)
We were group of 4 young people traveling alone for the first time without our parents and we decided to book a tou…
Recommended Tour Guide (Mr Frank Chen) in Beautiful Zhangjiajie (张家界)
I have been travelling to Zhangjiajie with my dad & my sister last november, we arrived in zhangjiajie around 1 AM …
Amazing Zhangjiajie ....
Amazing view... hard for us to forget, hope someday we can come back again to Zhangjiajie. Vicky and the driver so…
My family really had a great experience in Zhangjiajie together with our awesome English speaking private tour guid…
Excellent tour arranged by Simon at Tour-Zhangjiajie
Simon organised a 4 day tour of Zhangjiajie for our group consisting of 10 adults. His replies to my questions by e…
Just had our tours in Zhangjiajie few days back, we started our tour with a visit to the Glass Bridge which is spec…
A trip to remember
We recently visited Zhangjiajie National Forest and Fenghuang Ancient Town, we had a great time. Private tour is t…
Best time in China
Unfortunately it was finishd in 3 days . Next time we have to spend at least one week to be able to visit all place…
A tour to remember
I have nothing except praise for Tour-Zhangjiajie Our holiday started with us being located in the wrong area to b…
We were very lucky to discover Frank as our guide in Zhangjiajie. Before the trip took place, Frank was very helpf…
zjj trip with our old folks
Our trip to ZJJ is VERY memorable. Andy has been a great help. He always attend to my queries prior to our arrival…
- Duration: 6–9 minutes
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Hotel Pickup
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+44 12 2492 8241
Frequently bought together
Private Sightseeing Tours
Frequently Asked Questions about 1 Day Zhangjiajie Tianmen Mountain and Glass Skywalk Tour
What time does 1 Day Zhangjiajie Tianmen Mountain and Glass Skywalk Tour start?
1 Day Zhangjiajie Tianmen Mountain and Glass Skywalk Tour will start at 9:00 AM. Discover and book 1 Day Zhangjiajie Tianmen Mountain and Glass Skywalk Tour on Tripadvisor
How much is 1 Day Zhangjiajie Tianmen Mountain and Glass Skywalk Tour?
1 Day Zhangjiajie Tianmen Mountain and Glass Skywalk Tour price starts from US$250.00. Discover and book 1 Day Zhangjiajie Tianmen Mountain and Glass Skywalk Tour on Tripadvisor
What is the 1 Day Zhangjiajie Tianmen Mountain and Glass Skywalk Tour cancellation policy?
1 Day Zhangjiajie Tianmen Mountain and Glass Skywalk Tour cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book 1 Day Zhangjiajie Tianmen Mountain and Glass Skywalk Tour on Tripadvisor
Which company provides 1 Day Zhangjiajie Tianmen Mountain and Glass Skywalk Tour?
1 Day Zhangjiajie Tianmen Mountain and Glass Skywalk Tour is hosted by Tour-Zhangjiajie. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Tour-Zhangjiajie on Tripadvisor. Discover and book 1 Day Zhangjiajie Tianmen Mountain and Glass Skywalk Tour on Tripadvisor