View all photos (12)
Book by March 31 to save 20% off our previously offered price!
Select Date and Travellers
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
- Return speed boat transfers to/from Middle Island
- Transport by air-conditioned vehicle from pick up point to marina.
- 3-nights camping
- Eskies with ice
- Camping equipment
- Drinking water
- Tractor tubing
- Self-drive motorized boats, sand boarding, crabbing and fishing equipment (Survivor only)
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Bait (additional cost)
- Sleeping bag (additional cost)
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Please bring: Food and drinks for breakfast, lunch and snack food you require for the entire time you are on the island. (No glass containers). Dinner is provided for $5/per night.
- Please note: You must also bring toilet paper
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travellers have to say about the operator.
By: 1770 Castaway Island Adventures - Day Tours
I wanna go back!
When I bought the tour from the travel agent (base travel) I was told I would learn how to survive, how to fish,…
Don't be a princess
Right from the moment we were picked up in the Lark (car/boat) I was excited for what was to come. Serge (the main…
Castaway 3 days
I’ve opted for the 3d2n tour. First a lark (see it as a ‘boatbus’) brings you to the island, where Serge (the…
4 day,3 night camping tour
My friend and I went on this camping adventure tour may 2018, and we both had the most amazing time ever! The…
Adventure day out for the whole family
Perfect day tour if your looking for something a little extra. Although, wouldn’t call it atour as you don’t have…
Awesome day trip
We highly recommend this day tour experience to anyone at all, from young children to adults. It was FANTASTIC.…
I absolutely loved it, the airplane journey out is terrifying but one of the most awesome things I have done.
Best 4 days
Had the best 4 days on the castaway island with a great group of people. Would recommend this trip to anyone doing…
First of, Serge, the guy on the island, is really nice and tries to make the best out of every situation. He was…
It was one of my favourite stops up the East Coast! Everyone was so nice and I had the chance to meet some amazing…
- 1770 Castaway Island Adventures - Day Tours
- Duration: 4 days
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+44 12 2492 8241