Recommended by 100% of travellers
Select Date and Travellers
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
- You'll start at1109 Starkweather Ave1109 Starkweather Ave, Cleveland, OH 44113, USADeparture Point: The tour departs in the center of Lincoln Park Address: If you are using a GPS, the closest address is 1109 Starkweather Avenue Cleveland, OH 44113. The park is on the corner of W. 11th St. and Starkweather Ave. Return point: Tour ends just a few blocks from the starting point.See address & details
- 1Barrio in TremontStop: 3 hoursTremont, the historic yet continuously evolving neighborhood, features historic Victorian homes, preserved churches and acclaimed restaurants and bars, with the neighborhood clustered around Lincoln Park. Dating back to 1836, the neighborhood was originally incorporated as part of Ohio City before being annexed by Cleveland after the civil war. For generations, it was an enclave to immigrants from Eastern Europe; their influence can still be seen and felt to this day. In recent years, the neighborhood has seen serious growth and development, as it has become a food lover destination. Its architecture and culture remain. Your Food Tour may include the following: • Authenic Eastern European cuisine • Modern American with Pan-Asian influences • Thai specialties • Local craft beer • Hand made chocolatesRead more
- You'll end at1109 Starkweather Ave1109 Starkweather Ave, Cleveland, OH 44113, USADeparture Point: The tour departs in the center of Lincoln Park Address: If you are using a GPS, the closest address is 1109 Starkweather Avenue Cleveland, OH 44113. The park is on the corner of W. 11th St. and Starkweather Ave. Return point: Tour ends just a few blocks from the starting point.See address & details
1109 Starkweather Ave, Cleveland, OH 44113, USA
Returns to original departure point
- Food tastings
- Tour Guide Gratuities
- Wheelchair accessible
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Please list any food allergies/restrictions. Accommodations can only be made if allergies or restrictions are noted at the time of booking.
- Most travellers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travellers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Time of year
Read 2 more reviews on Viator
We had a great time on the tour with our guide Julie! We live in the Cleveland area and wanted a way to explore some restaurants to add to our list of places to go back to. This tour did a nice job of interspersing the history of the neighborhood with some really good food. …
Date of experience: April 2019
FionaYB at British Food and Travel wrote a review Sep 2018Lexington, Kentucky, United States110 contributions293 helpful votes
We thoroughly enjoyed our tour with Fallon as our guide. It was a fascinating look into the history of the Tremont district and the people who had made their homes their over the years. We also had a wonderful selection of food tastings giving us a great insight into the variety…
Date of experience: September 2018
9 Helpful votes
We went on the Tremont tour with Ann! She was the best! Funny and knowledgeable about the area. All the food we ate was delish. Great way to see this part of Cleveland and hear about the history of the city!
2 Helpful votes
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travellers have to say about the operator.
By: Taste Cleveland Food Tours
It was a cancelled without warning. We drove 3 1/2 hours to get there. When we arrived there was no tour guide. …
An excellent outing!
Our guide was great! She spent a lot of time describing the history, culture, and significance of Little Italy. A…
What an experience
If you love Italian food you will absolutely love this! You won't be disappointed! I would recommend starting thi…
What a wonderful Fun Experience!
We met at the assigned meeting place with our guide Fallon. She was cordial and from the very beginning informativ…
Great shopping experience
My family and I enjoyed browsing through the West Side Market. The place is clean and they are a variety of busines…
If you can't find what you're hungry for there, than you aren't hungry!
Everyone at the market was extremely friendly and helpful. I saw fruits and vegetables that I have never seen befo…
Wonderful environment, enticing selection
Worth the trip. First 90 minutes parking are free. Beautiful displays. Friendly vendors, excellent food choices
Tremont food tour delightful
Easy to sign up for. Reasonably priced. Great place to meet( in the Lincoln park). Ann was our tour guide and she w…
Food, Glorious Food!
Friends told us we needed to go to the Westside Market while in Cleveland and we did. We were surrounded by bakerie…
Carol was enthusiastic and informative. I enjoyed talking with her. Unfortunately, I was in the rest room when the …
Not worth the money
We have done several food tours in other cities and we were really looking forward to this one, but we were unfortu…
Italian Food tour Cleveland, OH
We took this food tour in July 2019. It was very good. We had i one person who does not eat pork, and I didn't thin…
A Gem of a place. :)
very much like THe St Lawrence Market in toronto just a bit smaller. So many wonderful stalls. Lots of prepared foo…
West Side Market Food Tour
We went on the West Side Market Food Tour last week. This was a foodie's type of visit. Carol was our tour guide …
Living near reading terminal in Phila. I was looking to see how this stacked up. It TOTALLY blew away Phillys termi…
- Duration: 3h 30m
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+44 12 2492 8241
Travellers also viewed
Frequently Asked Questions about Tremont Neighborhood Food Tour
What time does Tremont Neighborhood Food Tour start?
Tremont Neighborhood Food Tour will start at 4:00 PM. Discover and book Tremont Neighborhood Food Tour on Tripadvisor
How much is Tremont Neighborhood Food Tour?
Tremont Neighborhood Food Tour price starts from £47.04. Discover and book Tremont Neighborhood Food Tour on Tripadvisor
What is the Tremont Neighborhood Food Tour cancellation policy?
Tremont Neighborhood Food Tour cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Tremont Neighborhood Food Tour on Tripadvisor
Which company provides Tremont Neighborhood Food Tour?
Tremont Neighborhood Food Tour is hosted by Taste Cleveland Food Tours. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Taste Cleveland Food Tours on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Tremont Neighborhood Food Tour on Tripadvisor