Select Date and Travellers
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
Explore Portland like a local, WITH a local! Portland is so much more than Downtown and its kooky TV portrayal. Get to know OUR Portland, its strange, fascinating, and often troubled history, and check out the best off-the-beaten-path gems on this scenic 2 hour bike tour of NE & N Portland, the epicenter of Portland culture!
- You'll start at305 NE Wygant St305 NE Wygant St, Portland, OR 97211, USA5 minute walk from Alberta, 5 minute walk from Williams, 15 minute walk from MississippiSee address & details
- 1Alberta StreetStop: 10 minutes - Admission includedPORTLAND IS MUCH MORE than "Downtown" and what you've seen on TV! On this bike tour you'll learn the neat, strange, radical history of our town, visit some great off-the-beaten-path spots, and get a deep understanding of what Portland really is.Read more
- You'll end at305 NE Wygant St305 NE Wygant St, Portland, OR 97211, USA5 minute walk from Alberta, 5 minute walk from Williams, 15 minute walk from MississippiSee address & details
305 NE Wygant St, Portland, OR 97211, USA
Returns to original departure point
- 24 hr bike rental
- Entry/Admission - Alberta Street
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travellers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travellers. If it’s cancelled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travellers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travellers have to say about this operator.
By: Everybody's Bike Rentals & Tours
Loved our bikes and Jonathan was a huge help! Great value and a real pleasure to do business with. We will be back.
Great value, great bikes, great service!
My buddies and I get together annually for a cycling trip in a different part of the the country, and this year was…
Rented a couple of mountain bikes. The bikes were awesome, customer service was amazing. Jonathan the Manager there…
Solid rental and good service
I rented a high performance bike from Everybody's Bike Rentals and Tours. The process was straightforward. I had …
We rented two touring bikes to do a 540 km self designed/guided tour of Northern Oregon and the Columbia River Gorg…
Fantastic day out and a great guide!
This is a great way to see a different side of Portland and our guide Daniel was a knowledgeable and entertaining …
Must do bike tour
My husband and I took the Tastes and Treasures Bike Tour of Portland and had a spectacular time. Brianna was a won…
5 Day Portland Bike Rental
I rented a bike from Everybody's Bike Rentals & Tours as I was coming in town for the WTF Bikexplorers Summit locat…
Knowledgeable, friendly staff
I rented a bike for a long-haul tour around the Mt. Hood wilderness. The knowledgeable, friendly folks at Everybody…
Why can't all businesses be this good?
It was a busy weekend in Portland when I went to rent an "elite" bicycle from Everybody's. There was a bridge ride…
Dan is the Man
Dan showed us a part of Portland we would have not seen on our own and provide us a good history of the area. Top n…
Everybody's hooked us up! We biked from Seattle to Astoria to Portland
Jonathan and co at Everybody's Bike Rentals took great care of us. I, along with four other friends from all over…
I'm an avid cyclist and rented a bike for an out of town visitor - I was impressed with the quality of the bikes (1…
Great Rental Experience
My brother and I rented road bikes for the annual STP. The guys in the shop are very friendly and know their bikes.…
Great bikes for long road trip
I recently rented a bike from everybody’s to ride from Portland to Seattle. They gave me a Trek cyclocross bike. It…
- Duration: 2h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+44 12 2492 8241
Travellers also viewed
Frequently bought together
Popular: Booked by 2,354 travellers!
Mountain Bike Tours
Popular: Booked by 183 travellers!
Frequently Asked Questions about Beyond Portlandia Bike Tour
What time does Beyond Portlandia Bike Tour start?
Beyond Portlandia Bike Tour will start at 10:30 AM. Discover and book Beyond Portlandia Bike Tour on Tripadvisor
Which attractions will I visit with Beyond Portlandia Bike Tour?
During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Beyond Portlandia Bike Tour on Tripadvisor
How much is Beyond Portlandia Bike Tour?
Beyond Portlandia Bike Tour price starts from £35.54. Discover and book Beyond Portlandia Bike Tour on Tripadvisor
What is the Beyond Portlandia Bike Tour cancellation policy?
Beyond Portlandia Bike Tour cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Beyond Portlandia Bike Tour on Tripadvisor