Select Date and Travellers
per group (up to 6)
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
Travel through time and visit Stonehenge and walk in the footsteps of our Neolithic ancestors at Stonehenge - one of the wonders of the world and the best-known prehistoric monument in Europe. We will also visit Salisbury Cathedral, there is so much to see on a visit to the Cathedral, from beautifully carved monuments and tombs to the famous Father Willis Organ, and the world's oldest working mechanical clock. It is home to the best preserved of only four surviving Magna Carta (AD1215) which is listed on the UNESCO 'Memory of the World' register. Marvel at Britain's tallest spire which weighs 6,500 tons, and take a stroll around the 80-acre Cathedral Close - the largest in Britain. Time permitting we can also consider taking in a visit to Old Sarum, it is one of the most historically important sites in southern England. Uniquely, it combines a royal castle and cathedral within an Iron Age fortification, and for 150 years was a major centre for secular and ecclesiastical government.
- You'll get picked upSee Important Information for details
- 1StonehengeStop: 2 hours - Admission excludedSee details
- 2Salisbury Cathedral and Magna CartaStop: 2 hours - Admission excludedSee details
- 3Old SarumStop: 60 minutes - Admission excludedSee details
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Private transportation
- Complimentary refreshments in the taxi
- Fuel surcharge
- Parking Fees
- Entrance fees to any sites
- personal expenses
- Entry/Admission - Stonehenge
- Entry/Admission - Salisbury Cathedral and Magna Carta
- Entry/Admission - Old Sarum
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travellers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travellers have to say about this operator.
By: Bespoke Black Cab Tours
What a Christmas Cracker !
What a fantastic day, Paul was very professional,very knowledgeable, answered all questìons, in my opinion the best…
London Black Cab Tours - Just fabulous. Worth every penny.
Paul and team from London Black cab tours were Fabulous. We used Black Cab tours everyday of our trip. Saved so muc…
London Birthday Tour
If you are looking for a personalized tour of London, look no further than Bespoke Black Cab Tours. I contacted Pau…
It was great to spend half day with Paul and get to know London in great details. Also it was very convenient to tr…
Bespoke Black Cab Tours
We took the Bespoke Black Cab Tours in early October 2019 of the top sights in London. Paul was our driver and very…
Wonderful tour with a truly great guide
We just finished a fully customized tour of London with Paul and Bespoke Black Cab Tours over the weekend, and had …
Fabulous Heathrow Layover with Paul
Instead of hanging out in the Heathrow Airport, I contracted with Bespoke Black Cab Tour with Paul for a Windsor Ca…
London Highlight Tour with Paul
We had a wonderful stay in London and Paul was a major contributor to that. We arrived at 6:35 in the morning. Paul…
Convenient airport pickup and great tour
Since we were landing at 9:30 AM, but couldn't check into our airport that early I arranged for the driver to pick …
A MUST DO !!!
What a great way of seeing the sights. Had a wonderful day with Paul at Windsor. Weather was beautiful and Paul pro…
Quick toe between flights
We recently used Paul between flights when we had about 10 hours from Heathrow Airport He was FABULOUS ! Met is ti…
Amazing Tour, Trustworthy, Exceeded all our expectations, Choose Him!
Paul gave my family and I an amazing tour! We were expecting a nice tour of London, but Paul really went above and …
Couldn’t be more pleased
Paul is splendid! He picked us up right at our BnB and gave us a highly personalized tour of London. He was knowled…
Excellent personalized tour
Paul gave an excellent tour. Visiting for a layover by myself, safety was a concern. There was no concern with Pau…
- Duration: 6–10 hours
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Pickup offered
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+44 12 2492 8241
Popular: Booked by 2,190 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 4,955 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 1,084 travellers!
Frequently Asked Questions about Private Stonehenge and Salisbury Shore Excursion from Southampton
- During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Private Stonehenge and Salisbury Shore Excursion from Southampton on Tripadvisor
- Private Stonehenge and Salisbury Shore Excursion from Southampton price starts from £716.11. Discover and book Private Stonehenge and Salisbury Shore Excursion from Southampton on Tripadvisor
- Private Stonehenge and Salisbury Shore Excursion from Southampton cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Private Stonehenge and Salisbury Shore Excursion from Southampton on Tripadvisor
- Private Stonehenge and Salisbury Shore Excursion from Southampton is hosted by Bespoke Black Cab Tours. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Bespoke Black Cab Tours on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Private Stonehenge and Salisbury Shore Excursion from Southampton on Tripadvisor