Select Date and Travellers
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
- You'll start atDabble Tours and Events330 Harrison St, Nashville, TN 37219, USADeparture Point: Downtown Nashville, near the Farmer's Market Address: Dabble Studio 330 Harrison Street, Nashville, TN 37219 At the corner of 3rd Avenue North and Harrison Street Directions: You'll find a van waiting for you at Dabble Studio, located a few blocks from many downtown hotels.See address & details
- Pass byMusic City Bites & Sites - Day TourNashville Food AdventuresDabble Studio
- 1Downtown NashvilleStop: 3 hoursEnjoy a half-day Brewery Tour through downtown NashvilleRead more
- You'll end atDabble Tours and Events330 Harrison St, Nashville, TN 37219, USADeparture Point: Downtown Nashville, near the Farmer's Market Address: Dabble Studio 330 Harrison Street, Nashville, TN 37219 At the corner of 3rd Avenue North and Harrison Street Directions: You'll find a van waiting for you at Dabble Studio, located a few blocks from many downtown hotels.See address & details
Dabble Tours and Events, 330 Harrison St, Nashville, TN 37219, USA
Returns to original departure point
- Local taxes
- Beer tastings at 3 different taprooms
- Brewery tour
- Shared appetizers
- Local guide
- Transport by private vehicle
- Choice of drop off options
- Water provided in the van
- Additional beer or food may be purchased at the guest's expense
- Guests must be 21 or older to consume alcohol.
- Water is provided on the van - Additional food and beverages may be available for sale at your own additional expense at some locations.
- A minimum of 2 guests is required per booking.
- Tours may be canceled up to 24 hours beforehand if there is not a minimum of 4 guests, at the operator's discretion.
- Minimum age is 21 years
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travellers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travellers
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travellers have to say about this operator.
By: Dabble Studio
Great Tour For Food & History
We did this tour on a girl's weekend trip in Nashville and it was wonderful!! Red was a great tour guide. She was…
Awesome time and lots of food!
We had a great time on this tour. We got to see a lot of the city and try some great food. The portions were much b…
This is a MUST on the trip list. My wife and I have a very amazing time and was definitely the high lite of our Nas…
My friend and I visited Nashville for the first time this week. Everything has been great but I would recommend ta…
Kurt did an excellent job. Would highly recommend this tour to anyone. The food was great and the information he p…
Food and history tour
History very interesting and food was good . Kurt Wagar is a very good guide. Some restaurants were not open but he…
Taste of Nashville
We went to some amazing places and had a sample taste of Nashville. You won't be hungry afterwards and on top of …
Great day of food and knowledge!
We had a great tour today with Kurt! We enjoyed going to new restaurants and enjoying delicacies from around the ci…
Fantastic tour guide
The tour guide (Red) was beyond fantastic. Really got to see the whole city and she was so knowledgeable. Could hav…
Great food while exploring a great city!
My husband and I are huge foodies so we were very intrigued by this food tour and it did not disappoint. Our tour g…
Great way to enjoy the city!
My husband spent a weekend in Nashville for our 22nd anniversary. We decided to do this tour and we were not disap…
Nashville Foodie Tour
Red our guide, shared great information about the area. Lots of history about downtown. The food at the two restau…
Fun tour with lots of food included!
So much fun and tons of yummy food and drinks included. Red was our tour guide and she's awesome and really knows h…
Great sightseeing and food tour.
We thoroughly enjoyed the food and sightseeing tour. We were taken by van through many of Nashville's neighborhood…
Tour guide was amazing and food choices were excellent! They upgraded us to the van tour which was way better than …
- Duration: 3h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+44 12 2492 8241
Frequently bought together
Popular: Booked by 4,997 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 133 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 8,256 travellers!
Frequently Asked Questions about Half-Day Nashville Brewery Tour
What time does Half-Day Nashville Brewery Tour start?
Half-Day Nashville Brewery Tour will start at 2:15 PM. Discover and book Half-Day Nashville Brewery Tour on Tripadvisor
Which attractions will I visit with Half-Day Nashville Brewery Tour?
During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Half-Day Nashville Brewery Tour on Tripadvisor
How much is Half-Day Nashville Brewery Tour?
Half-Day Nashville Brewery Tour price starts from £54.72. Discover and book Half-Day Nashville Brewery Tour on Tripadvisor
What is the Half-Day Nashville Brewery Tour cancellation policy?
Half-Day Nashville Brewery Tour cancellation policy: All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties. Discover and book Half-Day Nashville Brewery Tour on Tripadvisor