Recommended by 100% of travellers
Select Date and Travellers
Low Price Guarantee
What could be better than a food tour combined with a ghost tour? Nothing! You will meet your guide in downtown Nashville for exclusive access to our haunted restaurants. At the restaurants, we have set up 1-3 food tastings per location. Tours last about 3 hours and cover approximately 3/4 mile of walking with plenty of stopping for stories and food along the way. Tours will include the history of Nashville, tales of its many ghosts, and stories of the restaurants we visit.
- You'll start at117 2nd Ave N117 2nd Ave N, Nashville, TN 37201, USAThe tour begins at Benchmark Bar & Grill.See address & details
- Pass byNashville
- 1Fort NashboroughStop: 10 minutesLearn about the history of Fort Nashborough and the spirits of the Cherokee who lost their lives there.Read morePass byButlers Run LLCMusic City Walk of FameSchermerhorn Symphony CenterRyman Auditorium
- You'll end at123 2nd Ave N123 2nd Ave N, Nashville, TN 37201, USAThe tour ends at Mattheessen's.See address & details
117 2nd Ave N, Nashville, TN 37201, USA
123 2nd Ave N, Nashville, TN 37201, USA
- 2.5 to 3-Hour Haunted Nashville Walking Food & Ghost Tour
- Experience a mix of Food History, Nashville History, and the best Music City Ghost Stories
- Exclusive food tastings lined up at 4-5 Nashville locations over a 2.5 to 3 hour period
- Typical food may include Tennessee BBQ, Gourmet Tacos, Sweet Treats, and Nashville Hot Chicken
- Cotsumed Guide
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Guide Gratuity
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infant seats available
- Most travellers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travellers. If it’s cancelled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travellers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Time of year
@johnny thanks for the awesome tour, I always enjoy hearing the different ghost stories and exploring different parts of nashville.
Date of experience: February 2020
2 Helpful votes
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travellers have to say about the operator.
By: Nightly Spirits Ghost Tours
Entertaining and Informative
This tour was a great change of pace from the busyness of Broadway. Although there was a brief saunter down the cro…
Not worth the money
This tour was nothing like the internet descibed it. It wasn't worth the money we paid for it. I would give it 0 st…
Spooky, Fun & Factual
Loved the tour. Evan was a great guide and his stories were on point! Definitely a fun way for history buffs to exp…
Evan Williams ( the tour host ) was amazing, entertaining and funny jokes. He was very accommodating, because our t…
Was a wonderful experience. Guide was lovely and knowledgeable. Would recommend to families/friends. Thank you!
Although our tour guide Kristan was new, she did a great job - we had a great time and we will be back!!
Enjoyed by all
We had great tour with Johnny, he really knew his history. From second avenue to Printer's Alley we really had a go…
Our tour guide Jonny was fantastic! I learned So much about Nashville history and even captured a ghost on camera. …
Ghosts, beer, and a great time!!
Nashville is known for its music and food. But not so much about its dark past. This tour was an incredible trip ba…
Tour guide was great ! Group of 4 really enjoyed our time and the stories. Even with covid which caused a bar or tw…
This would make a decent podcast but the actual tour left a lot to be desired...
Although our guide was very sweet and had some good stories to share, overall we were pretty disappointed with the …
Our tour guide Laura was awesome! Even with our small 2 person group, Laura made it fun and spooky. This tour is gr…
Nashville Nights with Valerie
My amazing tour guide Valerie did a wonderful job navigating the streets and proving a insightful yet haunting expe…
Great tour with Valerie!
Valerie was amazing and gave us such a great tour experience (and tour of Nashville) !!! Would recommend it
PAIGE - GHOST STORIES AND DRINKS! HELL YEAH!
Living in Nashville for the past 7 years, I was completely unaware of its "spooky" history. This tour paired two my…
- Duration: 3h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+44 12 2492 8241
Travellers also viewed
Popular: Booked by 223 travellers!
Frequently bought together
Popular: Booked by 8,696 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 233 travellers!
Frequently Asked Questions about Haunted Nashville Food & Ghost Walking Tour
- Haunted Nashville Food & Ghost Walking Tour will start at 2:00 PM. Discover and book Haunted Nashville Food & Ghost Walking Tour on Tripadvisor
- During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Haunted Nashville Food & Ghost Walking Tour on Tripadvisor
- Haunted Nashville Food & Ghost Walking Tour price starts from £45.82. Discover and book Haunted Nashville Food & Ghost Walking Tour on Tripadvisor
- Haunted Nashville Food & Ghost Walking Tour cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Haunted Nashville Food & Ghost Walking Tour on Tripadvisor