Select Date and Travellers
Select tour language
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
- StartSee Important Information for details
- 1Perot Museum of Nature and ScienceStop: 3 hours - Admission includedSee details
- 2Reunion TowerStop: 3 hours - Admission includedSee details
- 3The Sixth Floor Museum at Dealey PlazaStop: 3 hours - Admission includedSee details
- 4Dallas ZooStop: 4 hours - Admission includedSee details
- 5The George W. Bush Presidential Library and MuseumStop: 3 hours - Admission includedSee details
- Admission to the Perot Museum of Nature and Science
- Admission to the Reunion Tower GeO-Deck
- Admission to the The Sixth Floor Museum at Dealey Plaza
- A choice between: Dallas Zoo OR George W. Bush Presidential Library & Museum
- Entry/Admission - Perot Museum of Nature and Science
- Entry/Admission - Reunion Tower
- Entry/Admission - The Sixth Floor Museum at Dealey Plaza
- Entry/Admission - Dallas Zoo
- Entry/Admission - The George W. Bush Presidential Library and Museum
- Food and drinks
- Transport to and from attractions
- Optional admission to any special events, areas or exhibitions at each attraction
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Attractions may require reservations and have limited hours/days of operation. Visit CityPASS Online Travel Guide to learn more.
- Mobile Tickets: Present your tickets on a mobile device (or print them) for entry to the included attractions.
- Choice tickets: Some tickets allow you to choose between two attractions.
- Children 3 and younger are complimentary at most attractions.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Travel Guide: Visit the CityPASS online travel guide for up-to-date attraction information including reservations, entry instructions, hours of operation and helpful tips to plan your visit
- Dallas CityPASS is valid for 9 days from date of first use and expire 1 year from purchase date
- Most travellers can participate
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
Time of year
Buying this does not actually get you entry to every place!! Only the POSSIBILITY of getting in. It's cheaper for a reason! Purchased this to try and save some money as we were going to all of these places anyway. But it ended up being a total waste of money. Places require you…
Date of experience: April 2021
2 Helpful votes
Place we're awesome but we must to visit locations twice each one in order to get appointment for next day because capacity policy. Unfortunately we wasted a lot of time to do that and really we couldn't enjoyed each fantastic places because a lack of time
Date of experience: February 2021
1 Helpful vote
The "golden ticket" haha. Purchased the pass and went to one of the locations where they said they were sold out but we told them we had a "dallas city pass" and they pushed us right in. Great value!
Date of experience: October 2020
1 Helpful vote
Had a great time in Dallas. We enjoyed the Reunion tower the most. We will definitely go back again.
Date of experience: March 2020
1 Helpful vote
- Duration: 9 days
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Instant Confirmation
- Languages Offered: English, Arabic, Chinese, Chinese, Danish, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Swedish
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+44 12 2492 8241
Travellers also viewed
Popular: Booked by 415 travellers!
Frequently bought together
Popular: Booked by 619 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 682 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 422 travellers!
Frequently Asked Questions about Dallas CityPASS
- Dallas CityPASS cancellation policy: All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties. Discover and book Dallas CityPASS on Tripadvisor