View all photos (41)
Select Date and Travellers
Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
- $20 voucher for the Cafe is included. Cafe is open anytime Billy Bob's Texas is open. Does not include alcoholic beverages.
- Photo Bull Coupon
- Local taxes
- General Admission
- Photo Bull Souvenir Photo Voucher
- Self Guided Tour
- Entry/Admission - Billy Bob's Texas
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children under 18 years need to be accompanied by a parent or guardian
- All activities and dining subject to availability
- Billy Bob's Texas has 20 acres of parking spaces available. Sunday through Thursday and Friday daytime parking is free. On Friday night and Saturday all day and night there is a $5 charge for self parking. Friday and Saturday nights after 6:00 pm we offer valet at $10 per vehicle.
- Saturday's at 12 noon we offer free line dance lessons for anyone inside the club.
- Wednesday and Thursday evenings at 7:00 pm we offer free country Line Dance lessons for anyone inside the club.
- Self Tour is available
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travellers can participate
- House Band on Wednesday and Thursday evenings beginning at 8:00 pm
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Time of year
It was my first time and I enjoyed it thoroughly with the music, dance, food and the environment was great for family and kids too.
Date of experience: February 2020
Visited Billy Bob’s on a Sunday afternoon since I was curious to see the biggest honky tonk. Not very busy. Bar food was ok. Not bad, not great. Need to pay a cover charge just for the pleasure of listening to a juke box. Did have some interesting hand print molds on the walls.…
Date of experience: January 2020
This is a place unlike I've ever been before coming from the UK. Texas country dancing was very popular and they also have live music acts, food stalls, bars, snooker tables - you name it. A fantastic experience for a night out, full of energy and vibrancy. Loved it, and so…
Date of experience: April 2019
Response from BillyBobsTexas, Public Relations Manager at Billy Bob's Texas Honky Tonk Dinner and Photo Package
Responded 22 Sep 2019
Thank you for your feedback! We are so glad that you had a good time! Come back and visit any time!
We love it.We go every Frid & Sat, we play pool & sometimes we go to the stockysyard walk down there from Billy Bob's.We dance down there also.We are the best dancers.Everyone love the way we dance,alot of people run up to us and tell us they love us.They love to watch us.We…
Date of experience: September 2019
You have to see this place to believe it. It is huge. Drinks a reasonably priced and there’s hardly any queuing at the bar. I’d say it’s impossible not to enjoy yourself at Billy Bobs. A must for everyone visiting FW.
About the operator
By: Billy Bob's Texas
Watched it being built
From time to time my wife and I revisit this venue. It is awesome in size ... I don't know how many pool tables…
Gorleston-on-Sea, United Kingdom280287
Loved the Atmosphere
It’s a little Touristy but still well worth the visit to take in the atmosphere. Watched some Line Dancing and the…
Fun night with a group of friends
It was my first time and I enjoyed it thoroughly with the music, dance, food and the environment was great for…
The Colony, Texas4410
Definitely lived up to its name...
Went to Billy Bobs to see Midland on a Friday night and it was an awesome experience! The place was alive and…
Visited Billy Bob’s on a Sunday afternoon since I was curious to see the biggest honky tonk. Not very busy. Bar…
My wife and I visited on a cold, wet mid-week lunchtime; the advantage was that the place was just about empty so…
So many things to do
I wished I had more time to spend at Billy Bob's. We attended a concert and had a great time. I was impressed with…
Fun evening with friends. Good house band and really good 'prime time' band. Ask when JOLIE AND SONNY will be…
$2.00 to get in
I had not been to Billy Bobs in over 38 years , we went back to see how it looked. Was amazed that it cost $2.00…
Not worth the time
Although this was not on our list of place to visit, we decided to go when our hotel comped us a couple tickets…
- Billy Bob's Texas
- Duration: 2h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+44 12 2492 8241