Select Date and Travellers
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
It is considered among the most beautiful islands in Greece. Its beauty has been spread through the world and millions of tourists come every summer to Mykonos to feel the island's special vibe! With good air or ferry connection to Athens and other islands, Mykonos is the second most visited island of Greece, after Santorini. The traditional architecture, the gorgeous beaches and the extreme nightlife is what makes Mykonos so famous around the world. This was one of the first islands to open to tourism, from as early as the 1960s. At first, it attracted mostly artists and wealthy businessmen, which is why the island still keeps its cosmopolitan atmosphere. Chora is the capital and center of activities in Mykonos.
Arrival at Athens
Travel to Mykonos
Departure from Mykonos
Athens Half Day Tour Private
Departure from Athens
- Transfer Athens Airport - Hotel in Athens
- Transfer Hotel in Athens - Piraeus Port
- Transfer Mykonos Port - Hotel in Mykonos
- Transfer Hotel in Mykonos - Mykonos Port
- Transfer Piraeus Port - Hotel in Athens
- Transfer Hotel in Athens - Athens Airport
- 3 Overnights in Athens
- 3 Overnights in Mykonos
- Boat tickets Piraeus - Mykonos (Blue Star Economy)
- Boat tickets Mykonos - Piraeus (Blue Star Economy)
- Delos Tour
- Half day tour in Athens
- Anything stated as optional
- Entrance fees
- Flights from/to your country
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travellers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travellers have to say about this operator.
By: ROYALTY ESCAPES
A wonderful and relaxing cruise. Beautiful islands visited and an opportunity to snorkel and swim on a couple of …
Would book again Everything was excellent. Barcelona is marvelous and Andorra fantastic! We are coming again this y…
Amazing service-highly recommended We took the Santorini 3 days cruise and were completely amazed of how well organ…
Barcelona from Crete in September
It was a really beautiful experience with excelent choises and service. I recommend them without doubt. Thank you r…
No show. Don’t book with them!!
I booked this tour about two months in advance and received my voucher a few weeks before for leaving for Greece. …
- Athens, Mykonos, and 5 more
- Duration: 7 days
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Instant Confirmation
- Pickup offered
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+44 12 2492 8241
Travellers also viewed
Frequently bought together
Popular: Booked by 3,429 travellers!
Frequently Asked Questions about Royalty Athens-Mykonos Island 7 Days
- Royalty Athens-Mykonos Island 7 Days will start at 5:30 AM. Discover and book Royalty Athens-Mykonos Island 7 Days on Tripadvisor
- Royalty Athens-Mykonos Island 7 Days price starts from £1,096.49. Discover and book Royalty Athens-Mykonos Island 7 Days on Tripadvisor
- Royalty Athens-Mykonos Island 7 Days cancellation policy: All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties. Discover and book Royalty Athens-Mykonos Island 7 Days on Tripadvisor
- Royalty Athens-Mykonos Island 7 Days is hosted by ROYALTY ESCAPES. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact ROYALTY ESCAPES on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Royalty Athens-Mykonos Island 7 Days on Tripadvisor