Select Date and Travellers
(Price varies by group size)
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
Community of Madrid, Community of Madrid
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (Central Madrid)
- 3-course lunch - Fantastic experience to enjoy lunch in a winery next to oak barrels
- Wine tasting (2-3 wines per winery)
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Bottled water
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- Comfortable shoes recommended
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travellers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 7 travellers
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
Time of year
Excellent and well worth the money invested. We punctually picked up at our hotel, and Raul, our guide for the day was very well versed in the history of the wine region and the different varietals cultivated. We visited three wineries where we tasted outstanding wines. On the…
Date of experience: March 2020
1 Helpful vote
Response from Mobile59447540655, Public Relations Manager at Premium Ribera del Duero wine tour with lunch & hotel pick-up
Responded 20 Mar 2020
Dear Benigno, We do appreciate a lot your kind words about our tour to Ribera del Duero wine region. We hope you could find in Texas some of the wines you enjoyed in Ribera. Madridwine is fully committed to offering unique wine experiences and we feel proud when we get such a nice review. Thank you!
Raul picked us up straight from the airport and he was so knowledgable about his country in general as well as his wines. Each of the wineries we visitied were different and the wines exellent - the lunch was a wonderful typical Spanish meal which was a perfect introduction to…
Date of experience: March 2020
Response from Mobile59447540655, Owner at Premium Ribera del Duero wine tour with lunch & hotel pick-up
Responded 23 Mar 2020
Dear Sue, Thank you very much to the Wiggills! Madridwine is formed by a group of wine tour lovers who somehow are also Spain 'ambassadors'. We are really glad about the wonderful experience you all had around Spain, and more specifically about our Ribera del Duero tour.
This was a great tour. The wineries we visited were all great while very different from one another in terms of older versus more modern, small versus larger producers, and so on. The quality of the wines was also high in all locations and the lunch we had at the last winery…
Date of experience: November 2019
Giuseppe Pastore was a great guide. He discussed not only Ribero del Duero but the history of wine as well. He was very familiar with the area and the winemakers. We had high quality wines and a great lunch made by locals at a winery. The wineries we visited ranged from…
Date of experience: October 2019
Was very impressed with our private wine tour of Ribera del Duero with Pablo at WineTourismSpain. He was super knowledgeable about the region, Spanish wines in general, and even wines of the world. Our first stop was at an authentic Spanish coffee shop. We currently live in…
2 Helpful votes
About the operator
Don’t take it from us – here’s what people have to say about this operator.
By: The Madrid Wine Experience
One of the best tours I have ever experienced
At first we thought that this seemed a bit expensive, but as it was a special occasion we decided to go all out, a…
The Madrid Wine Experience operated by Spanish Tapas Tours
Meet Louis at the meeting point in Sol. A friendly intelligent and very knowledgable about the area its restaurants…
Wonderful wine tour of Ribera del Duero
We had a wonderful time visiting Rivera del Duero. Our guide Camilo was so knowledgeable it made the experience in…
Segovia Tour - El Escorial, San Lorenzo, Alcazar, Winery
We did the Segovia day tour from Madrid, and it was excellent! Booking was easy and communication in advance was go…
A great day for us- Thank you Giuseppe!
Our tour was magnificent and impeccably conducted by our guide, Giuseppe. From the tour van, to the magnificence of…
Our trip with Raul was fantastic! I went with my wife and we had just 1 other couple on the trip. Our guide was fan…
Great day trip
We booked a day trip with Raul, he was so knowledgeable. Learned to much about Spanish wines. The lunch was awesome…
Perfect day drinking and learning about wine from Madrid
My husband and I absolutely loved our day trip with our guide Raul Orantes. We were picked up promptly near our hot…
Great Wine and Toledo tour!
Giuseppe picked us up on time at our hotel, and we were off. It was only my wife and I, as the other couple schedu…
Madrid to San Sebastian Private Tour
My husband and I had a wonderful time on our two-day tour with Raul Orantes as our driver and guide. We visited thr…
Lunch and wine tasting
My husband and I just finished a wine tasting and lunch. Great experience. Raul was our driver and guide for the da…
exceptional value - best part of our Spanish trip!
We are more than thrilled and grateful we booked our tour with this company. Giuseppe is a very professional and pe…
Great tour of Toledo with wine tasting
Culture, cuisine, wine and good friends, what could be better. Three of us booked this tour. We were picked up at o…
All around EXCELLENT!
This tour was all around excellent. We were picked up from our hotel when promised. We were in a group of 5. The to…
La Mancha Wine Tour with Raul
I came across this company while googling activities for my upcoming trip about 2 months out . The reviews were aw…
- Ribera del Duero
- Duration: 9h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Pickup offered
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+44 12 2492 8241
Travellers also viewed
Popular: Booked by 212 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 819 travellers!
Frequently bought together
Popular: Booked by 3,633 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 494 travellers!
Frequently Asked Questions about Premium Ribera del Duero wine tour with lunch & hotel pick-up
- Premium Ribera del Duero wine tour with lunch & hotel pick-up will start at 8:00 AM. Discover and book Premium Ribera del Duero wine tour with lunch & hotel pick-up on Tripadvisor
- Premium Ribera del Duero wine tour with lunch & hotel pick-up price starts from £213.98. Discover and book Premium Ribera del Duero wine tour with lunch & hotel pick-up on Tripadvisor
- Premium Ribera del Duero wine tour with lunch & hotel pick-up cancellation policy: All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties. Discover and book Premium Ribera del Duero wine tour with lunch & hotel pick-up on Tripadvisor
- Premium Ribera del Duero wine tour with lunch & hotel pick-up is hosted by The Madrid Wine Experience. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact The Madrid Wine Experience on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Premium Ribera del Duero wine tour with lunch & hotel pick-up on Tripadvisor