Select Date and Travellers
Select tour language
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
Visit the vibrant local market and immerse yourself in a private dining experience at a local's home, enjoy an exclusive cooking demo and taste authentic Cava de' Tirreni recipes treasured in family cookbooks passed down by real Italian Mammas. Feel the warmth of Italian hospitality as you connect with local people. Enjoy a 4-course menu including starter, pasta, main course with side dish, dessert with drinks included (water, selection of red and white wines from Campania cellars and coffee). This experience is held by Cesarine: Italy’s oldest network of 1000+ home cooks all over the country in more than 500 cities. They are passionate and welcoming hosts that open the doors of their own homes to curious travellers for immersive culinary experiences.
84013 Cava de' Tirreni, SA, Italy
Returns to original departure point
- Local market visit with an expert home cook
- Private cooking demo (the host will finish a dish in front of you)
- 4-course menu (lunch or dinner) with wine, beverages and coffee
- Local taxes
- Beverages (water, wines and coffee)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travellers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travellers have to say about this operator.
By: Le Cesarine
Vegetarian food experience at a family home in Naples
I had a wonderful time with Emanuela and I would like to thank her for her hospitality, she invited me into her fam…
I was in error about the day we booked. I was the day after and nobody contacted me. The dinner night no mails no c…
Absolutly perfect evening with Rosaria and Clara for our class and meeting the rest of thier family.
Rosaria's home is beautiful, her kitchen was perfect for the class. The goal was to learn how to make pasta and t…
Great dinner in good company
The dinner was in the center of Naples. I was a little scared of the experience but as soon as I entered the flat, …
Authentic, Memorable Evening
We had a lovely evening. After walking along the harbor at sunset, we arrived for our Italian cooking class with El…
Cooking Class at Le Cesarine
Francesca and Eugenio were so much fun to cook with! I would highly recommend this is was a fun evening. My Mom, …
Cooking and cultural feast
This was a wonderful experience of Italian family life as well as a great insight into typical Sicilian food. We le…
Such fun and excellent food
Donatella is a great ambassador not only for Le Cesarine but also for Sicilians and Sicilian cuisine. I learnt so m…
Sicilian cooking with Angela
it was amazing experience! The idea to cook old Sicilian dishes, which I can’t find in restaurants, was really cool…
Picked up one cooking idea & has a great meals
We learned how to make Parmesan wrapped asparagus & heard how the other dishes were made. The meal was delicious &…
Connection in Naples
I was beginning to be homesick for connection. Spending an afternoon cooking with Anna in her home was just the cur…
It's great to eat with a local lady
We had a marvellous experience eating with a local. La mama had her niece overfor translotion and she studied dutch…
Discovering Sicily’s flavours with Angela
I had an amazing experience with Angela, my Cesarine in Catania. She introduced me to the Sicilian flavours and to …
Rosario in Napoli
What a lovely lady and family! Her daughter made a great translator for my English accent and we made fabulous pizz…
A beautiful night!
Le Cesarine matched our group with a Cesarina in our area during our week stay on the Amalfi Coast. We met Ida at h…
- Duration: 3h 30m
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Languages Offered: English, Italian
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+44 12 2492 8241
Frequently bought together
Frequently Asked Questions about Private market tour, lunch or dinner and cooking demo in Cava de' Tirreni
- Private market tour, lunch or dinner and cooking demo in Cava de' Tirreni price starts from £123.71. Discover and book Private market tour, lunch or dinner and cooking demo in Cava de' Tirreni on Tripadvisor
- Private market tour, lunch or dinner and cooking demo in Cava de' Tirreni cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Private market tour, lunch or dinner and cooking demo in Cava de' Tirreni on Tripadvisor
- Private market tour, lunch or dinner and cooking demo in Cava de' Tirreni is hosted by Le Cesarine. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Le Cesarine on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Private market tour, lunch or dinner and cooking demo in Cava de' Tirreni on Tripadvisor
- On average, this experience will take approximately 3h 30m. Discover and book Private market tour, lunch or dinner and cooking demo in Cava de' Tirreni on Tripadvisor