Our route starts in Piazza del Gesù with the famous Church of the Gesù Nuovo - a wonderful example of Neapolitan Baroque whose facade seems to have a musical score hidden in code!
We will move then along Spaccanapoli visiting the Basilica of Santa Chiara and its famous Cloister, restored to its original gothic splendor after American bombing of 1945, going straight to Piazza San Domenico Maggiore where we can admire the obelisk and the apse of the church where lived St. Thomas D’Aquino. From there we will proceed to discover other beautiful squares and historic streets, telling you about the history and the most original curiosity. A few steps away, those who want can stop to visit the beautiful and mysterious Chapel alchemist Raimondo di Sangro, Prince of Sansevero with the wonderful veiled Christ and anatomical machines.
Pick-up at the hotel available on request! Contact us for more info
• Starting point: Piazza del Gesù, Naples, close to the newsagent
• Duration: 4 hours approx.
• Multilingual Guide: Italian, English, Neapolitan or other languages upon request
• What is included in the offer: tourist guide, S. Chiara cloister tickets
• What is not included in the offer: any tip
Tour is activated with at least tree paying adults.