Select Date and Travellers
Select tour language
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
Never gone rock climbing outdoors or indoors, then this is for you! Learn the basics and after this adventurous course, you will be able to pass any gym’s belayer test. Mankind's underdeveloped climbing skills and inability to digest tin cans are two ways in which evolution left humans inferior to goats. Level the playing field, learn climbing basics, such as rope skills and belaying, during an introductory climbing course. Washington's terrain makes the state a climber's paradise and the perfect place for a rock climbing hobby and there is no better time to start than the present. We have three locations in Washington State for you to choose from, Mt. Erie in Anacortes, or Little Si / Mt. Washington near Seattle. There is something here for everyone, routes can be as easy as climbing a playground or for those who want to push their limits we have something in mind for you too.
Little Si Trailhead, SE Mt Si Rd, North Bend, WA 98045, USA
Returns to original departure point
- Environmental Management Tax
- Local taxes
- Professional guide
- Entrance fees, some places we climb at might require a Washington State Park car parking pass called a discover pass, $10 for the day
- Transportation to/from attractions
- Gratuities (recommended for local guides)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum age is 7 years
- Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund, because of the nature of sport rock climbing we are unable to climb in rain.
- Please dress appropriately in layers for weather changes.
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travellers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travellers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travellers have to say about this operator.
My 10 and 13 year old did this activity with Rilen as their guide. They were a little nervous going in but ended up…
Great mother son adventure
The tree climbing adventure was a lot of fun. I expected to have more fear of heights, but our guide Rilen went abo…
Did the Canopy Tree climb at Deception with guide Isaac today. Outstanding way to spend a morning; the guide was k…
Tree climbing at Deception pass state park
Our guide Ryland was excellent! He was very knowledgeable, friendly and patient. He made the the whole experience s…
An expérience you will never forget
We climbed with Rilen who was a really good guide. We thought we would be climbing on the tree itself to get to the…
Our family had an amazing time! The instructors were fantastic and very patient with us considering we had no idea…
Wonderful experience, great and reassuring guide!!!!!
Our guide Rilen was so reassuring and pleasant to be around and really made they experience!! I am afraid of height…
A great experience for a great value
Went up with Rilen. He was an excellent guide. He knows a lot about the trees and the area. He is a patient and fun…
Top of the forest
Amazing. Leo was very knowledgeable and experienced. He shared his knowledge of the trees and the forest while tea…
Tree top fun
Amazing experience. Leo was a fantastic guide. Would highly recommend to anyone in the area or as a detour on the w…
Our family of 4 (a teen and tween) did this together with another couple we didn't know back in August 2020. It was…
A great new experience for my father and I! We climbed three trees and the instructor even let me do a more challen…
Our group of friends did the canopy tree climbing to celebrate my boyfriend's birthday. For starters, our reservati…
Amazing Forest Experience
I did this with a group of friends for my birthday, and it was completely amazing, one of the coolest experiences o…
Tree Climbing Experience
It's an amazing experience to climb 200 feet in the air at this beautiful state park. Our guide Leo was supportive…
- Mt Si
- Duration: 6h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Pickup offered
- Languages Offered: English, Spanish
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+44 12 2492 8241
Travellers also viewed
Frequently bought together
Frequently Asked Questions about Seattle Cascades Outdoor Rock Climbing
- Seattle Cascades Outdoor Rock Climbing will start at 9:00 AM. Discover and book Seattle Cascades Outdoor Rock Climbing on Tripadvisor
- Seattle Cascades Outdoor Rock Climbing price starts from £144.19. Discover and book Seattle Cascades Outdoor Rock Climbing on Tripadvisor
- Seattle Cascades Outdoor Rock Climbing cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Seattle Cascades Outdoor Rock Climbing on Tripadvisor
- Seattle Cascades Outdoor Rock Climbing is hosted by AdventureTerra. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact AdventureTerra on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Seattle Cascades Outdoor Rock Climbing on Tripadvisor