Make the most of your limited time in San Francisco with a 5-hour tour of the North Bay’s Best! Spend an hour and a half in the cathedral-like serenity of Muir Woods National Monument, and then enjoy a tour of the bayside town of Sausalito with 45 minutes of free time to explore on foot. You can choose to head back to the city on our mini-coach, or opt for a ferry ride across the bay with views of the San Francisco skyline, the Golden Gate Bridge, and Alcatraz Island!
• 7:15am/8:00am/8:30am/9:00am/1:30pm/2:00pm/2:45pm (depending on date and tour choice): Pick up from Hilton Union Square hotel.
• Drive across the Golden Gate Bridge, and stop at a viewpoint for that perfect photo (weather permitting).
• Arrive at Muir Woods National Monument, where you will have 90 minutes to walk the trails and check out the cafe and gift shop.
• Back in the vehicle, you’ll wind your way down into Sausalito. You’ll have 45 minutes to explore, or you may choose to take a ferry back across the bay and stay longer up north.
• approx 4-5 hours later: Hop back on the mini-coach, if you’re taking the mini-coach back across the bridge. You’ll be dropped back off at the Hilton.